How to train myself to cum from anal

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
hasani2222

Re: How to train myself to cum from anal

Post by hasani2222 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:24 pm

Freja wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:13 am
To me it was about touching me just about enough to orgasm when having sex, then tried touching myself less and less to the point where I don’t need to touch myself at all to orgasm anymore.
I don’t get orgasms all the time but probably 8/10 times, and the orgasms are soo much better when I don’t touch myself just get stimulated from the sex

That's the best way - systematic reduction. One month of touching clit enough to orgasm. Next month only half the amount. The month after only 1/10 times to instill the orgasm connection with anal. It works well. Always make sure he's fucking anally while you orgasm. Once you get to the point where you can cum multiple times from his cock stretching your ass, it's pretty clear that no clit stimulation was needed. If you feel like it's hard not to touch your clit and you're committed to the best anal orgasms, discuss it with your partner. Tell him to stop you from touching yourself. You can fuck in positions where your hands are against a wall, or behind you or restrained and tied up. Do it for a while until you'll see how amazing it is without involving your vagina or clit.

Backdoorlover

Re: How to train myself to cum from anal

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:45 pm

My girlfriend rarely orgasms from anal on itself. Most orgasms happen by (in)direct clit stimilation. For example while she anally rides me, she inevertably rubs her pussy on me. That extra stimulation makes her cum easier.

In missionary, when we are already assfucking for a length of time, sometimes she strokes her clit to orgasm. I love it cause she moment her orgasm hits, she takes her hand away and puts them behind her head to fully enjoy my cock in her ass. I read here that clitoral orgasm would stop her enjoying the assfuck. Not my woman, I can keep fucking her ass as long as I like, after she orgasmed. She keeps moaning and enjoys every trust.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥