Anal Mindset

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Katy

Re: Anal Mindset

Post by Katy » Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:24 pm

Samy, so true! Clitoral denial leads to do many great things!

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Anal Mindset

Post by analsexonly » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:01 am

I don't have a link offhand, but there have been one or two actual studies that have some suggestion of a positive effect for mood and arousal from rectal semen absorption. I don't know whether there have been followup studies, but anecdotally I've talked with a number of women who have felt positive effects from keeping semen in their rectum after sex compared to not doing so. Whether they're physiological benefits or just based on the emotional satisfaction of having it inside them, I don't know, but either way it seems a positive thing!

As for the benefits of clit denial, that again comes from personal experience and conversation with many women over the years and I'm far from the only person who thinks this—it's well known and is the reason edging and orgasm denial is so popular for a lot of women who suffer from such things. Clit orgasms cause many (but not all) women to feel a crash of arousal and general mood afterwards, resulting in a loss of interest in sex, sometimes a feel of disgust or shame, and sometimes general depression. Anal orgasms generally do not have that effect, with either a more mild loss of arousal or sometimes making someone even more horny after each orgasm.