Anal Mindset

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Luckylad

Anal Mindset

Post by Luckylad » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:55 am

So a question I want to ask, since a mans semen is linked to improvements in a womans mood and can have the benefits of an antidepresant once absorbed into the body how many people have noticed an increase in mood or any change in mindset?
Also as semen has anti imflamatory benefit has anyone on here noticed any correlation between these things happening and noticed a 'health' improvement?

It may seem an odd question to ask but i've read several arcticles evolving around the benefits of ingesting semen and as my wife does suffer a little with arthritic pain and she is a little hesitant on me cumming inside her i wondered whether anybody on here has had personal experience with this and can relate to it? I'd like to share some articles with her and also show her real world peoples experiences and views!

julietagc

Re: Anal Mindset

Post by julietagc » Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:56 pm

Luckylad wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:55 am
So a question I want to ask, since a mans semen is linked to improvements in a womans mood and can have the benefits of an antidepresant once absorbed into the body how many people have noticed an increase in mood or any change in mindset?
Also as semen has anti imflamatory benefit has anyone on here noticed any correlation between these things happening and noticed a 'health' improvement?

It may seem an odd question to ask but i've read several arcticles evolving around the benefits of ingesting semen and as my wife does suffer a little with arthritic pain and she is a little hesitant on me cumming inside her i wondered whether anybody on here has had personal experience with this and can relate to it? I'd like to share some articles with her and also show her real world peoples experiences and views!

HI, I answer you as a biology student and as a woman, the internet is full of myths, many many myths and lies, be careful with those "articles", many times they dont have sources or the sources are themselves.

As for your doubts, the semen is not antidepressant, it does not change the mood or mindset and ingesting it is useless, But cit may happen that it has a placebo effect, what is the placebo effect? It is a trap that our brain makes us, if you take a sugar pill, believing that it is a medicine against your knee pain, your pain disappears, for that placebo, your mind is the one that receives and processes the signal that you feel like pain and your brain can turn it off without real medicine. This explains the cases where some woman has felt some improvement thanks to the semen.

As for the antidepressant, it is not the semen, it is the hormones, not yours, her hormones, during sex her body releases many hormones and chemicals, her brain is full with dopamine, that is and yes this is an antidepressant and even minor aches and pains such as those caused by a cold, it also reinforces its defenses, it is beneficial for health, but it is sex and its orgasms, not your semen that does this.
With being sexually active you already have a point in your health, such as exercising or eating well, everything is a whole and sex is part of our health.

Lastly, ingesting semen is delicious in my opinion but medically it is almost irrelevant, the semen is made up of sperm, that is, reproductive cells and ceminal fluid, these cells have the particularity that they must then travel that fluid and they themselves are prepared to This, they are endowed with various proteins, fruitful, magnesium, some vitamins and others, but their quantity is minimal, that is, they are a lot of elements to sustain those reproductive cells, that you eat that does not harm you but has no nutritional contribution.

For there to be a considerable nutritional contribution, it would be necessary to take a cup of semen approximately, and this would be like eating a chicken egg as far as protein is concerned. But there is more of this, it does nothing more.
They are only cells and their support liquid for your trip to the uterus, not a magic liquid, yes, I recommend enjoying games with it, and that you enjoy sex, but do not get your hopes up with magical internet medicine.

I hope this information is useful to you and I always advise you to investigate well whatever you read on google.
Good luck :D
"break my ass not my heart" ;)

Luckylad

Post by Luckylad » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:54 am

What a brilliant response!

Thats a very interesting read I definity don't buy into everything I read but there are benefits for sure the body is an amazing and sensitive thing indeed!

Luckylad

Post by Luckylad » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:59 am

Further to my question i have found a couple of interesting blogs which go into detail on this topic and very much worth a read..

http://fuckblogging.com/anal-sex-semen- ... ependency/

throwawaymedfree

Post by throwawaymedfree » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:53 am

I dont think it's the semen itself, if you injected semen into a woman in a nonsexual setting it will probably not do anything. But, I think sex itself and knowing that you're filled up with your lover is what excites a woman. Carrying someone else's cum in your body is very intimate.
DMs welcome

igiuL deepS

Post by igiuL deepS » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:17 pm

I think the improved mood in women is due to the fact that they're getting dick, not some property of the semen. lel.

Samy

Post by Samy » Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:29 am

igiuL deepS wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:17 pm
I think the improved mood in women is due to the fact that they're getting dick, not some property of the semen. lel.

Clitoral orgasms and pregnancy pills are very negative for women's mood, and for the proper balance of a male/female couple. An anal only lifestyle removes those problems.

nightowl

Post by nightowl » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:31 am

On the subject of semen being retained in the body we aren't sure if it has any medicinal value but knowing it's in there being carried around is a big turn on, plus it doesn't leak out like from the vagina later so isn't as messy afterwards.

The first time Nat did a shift at work after anal drove her crazy knowing she had a load of semen up her bum! Oh and I did text her to remind her about it too😏. Up until then she was apprehensive about sex prior to going out or work for fear of leakage spoiling her knickers or tights.

igiuL deepS

Post by igiuL deepS » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:13 pm

Samy wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:29 am
igiuL deepS wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:17 pm

<i>Clitoral orgasms and pregnancy pills are very negative for women's mood</i>, and for the proper balance of a male/female couple. An anal only lifestyle removes those problems.

I'm going to have to ask you to cite a source on that one.

Samy

Post by Samy » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:57 am

There are a lot of sources for it, but I don't have links right now. analsexonly should be able to provide that for you, he has many guides that mention exactly that.

The negative effects of pregnancy pills on libido are all over the Internet, it's a well-known fact. Clitoral denial is obviously excellent to keep libido high at all times, and therefore to be constantly available for anal sex.