What does anal feel like for the giver?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
roshnikhanna

Re: What does anal feel like for the giver?

Post by roshnikhanna » Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:59 am

Anal penetration is going to feel different for everyone. Some people say that bottoming can be a pleasurable, out-of-body experience, and that it gets better every time.

The Rumpire

Post by The Rumpire » Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:08 pm

Incredible, the entry is amazing I love to just pop it in and out and continually do that while my penis sensations gets better and better and better its like having your penis tickled in the best way ever the feeling on the knob at the entry is astounding and really puts the vagina to shame.

Vaginas are so boring in comparison coming from a strong religious background growing up I had craved sex for most my life till I found my missus around when I was 26 by then I'd left religion and it was outta my life so I'd alot of sexual issues and had suppressed it all for so long then after so long I finally had sex, when I stuck it into thrust I was so disappointed and underwhelmed yes it got better and became good but its rarely mind blowing.

As for anal that's a different story sometimes it's so good it literally leaves you short for breath and lost for words, anal to me feels exactly what you expect sex should be, completely mind blowing.

My missus is the more petite variety but still has her curves in the right place and has one them very fuck able shapely round ass and it just feels so tight and amazing round my cock as I've said I love to take it in and out for a good amount of the session, once I'm feeling incredible down below I love to head in harder and deeper and feel it all around, gripping my whole girth till I'm totally balls deep in her ass, then I will blow my big load in her and pull out and watch the cum drip out and admire my nights work and feel proud of myself.
It's amazing to be able to have a woman allow you the privilege to dominate her in bed in this way, very sexy.

Backdoorlover

Re: What does anal feel like for the giver

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:42 am

When people ask what the difference between vaginal and anal feels like, I always say that vaginal feels like jerking off with your whole hand loosely around your cock, while anal feels like your thumb and index finger tightly squeezing your cock.

In my life I had anal with 3 women. The first was extremely thight to enter and nearly impossible to enter her inner sprincter. Maybe happened twice. The second was experienced and took me balls deep with little effort. She plugged in advance for some loosening up and could then take me easily. Pure spontaious entry didn’t work with her. We tried but it failed. Fucking her felt much different then my first wife. I am circumsized so I get more stimulated from the shaft. And fucking balls deep drives me crazy. The first could not take me balls deep, the second could.

The woman I am with now already liked anal before we got together. So when we started having sex she wanted me to assfuck her, but was too shy to ask. I enjoyed her pussy for 2 months before having the nerves to ask for anal. We did it the next night and to both of us it was an instant succes. I never heard a woman moan while having her ass fucked. It was mesmerising. But also she loves deep penetration. The deeper I fuck her asshole, the louder she moans. With her there is no limit. Or we haven’t foud it yet. With her, because of deep fucking and doing any position I can imagine, I feel my cock head rubbing her bowel. It’s so hot. Sometimes she feels my cum shooting agains her bowel wall. We have anal sex nearly everyday, 30 min fuck sessions are normal. We stopped vaginal entitely because we both enjoy anal much more. She has the perfect asshole to pleasure my cock. Ans she’s a true blowjobqueen who does ass to mouth with a smile on her face. Doesn’t get any better then that.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

MamaGlizzy

Post by MamaGlizzy » Fri Oct 14, 2022 6:17 pm

No one mentioned the pleasure of dominating their lover.
FUCK ME IN MY ASS and give mama a cream pie!