Does anyone have any arguments against this user that says anal sex is objectively unhealthy, abusive, and harmful?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
SnowBananaMilk

Does anyone have any arguments against this user that says anal sex is objectively unhealthy, abusive, and harmful?

Post by SnowBananaMilk » Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:21 am

I got into a debate and here's the full thread where I argued with this user named salty emo that kept telling me "vagina is designed and meant to be penetrated by a penis while anus/anal lining is not designed and meant to be penetrated, that's why anal sex is objectively unhealthy, abusive, physically/mentally damaging, and humiliating, demeaning and degrading to the receiver"; https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueGayMen/com ... dium=web2x

I also took screenshots of this user's comments to me; https://imgur.com/oyvNpM9

Because of his beliefs, this guy is in favor of making anal sex illegal; https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueGayMen/com ... dium=web2x
"I'm in favor of sodomy laws. Especially seeing as it directly affects me. I don't see a downside of making the thing that hurts me illegal.

Oh did you know "sodomy" often usually includes bestiality too? Might wanna be careful when you say you're against said law, some people might think you're campaigning for the right to fuck animals..."

When I told him there's an is-ought gap, and that "just because the anus/anal lining is more prone to tearing and does not self-lubricate or whatever (fact, is), it does not mean the anus/anal lining should not be penetrated (ought)", he told me;
"Nothing says the anus/anal lining SHOULD be penetrated. Let's look at this factors:
- Super easy to tear
- Almost always painful
- Poop literally comes from there
Does any of that scream "This orifice should be penetrated"? No, in fact, it pretty much says the opposite"

He also says one can't say "vaginal sex is not healthy", because "vagina evolved to be penetrated", here; https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueGayMen/com ... dium=web2x
"> "Let's apply your logic to straight sex that you seem to idolize. One could argue that vaginal penetration is not a "healthy sex practice" in itself."

Vaginal sex is literally how babies are made, the vagina is literally evolved to handle penetration, the anus is not. This does not work as an argument, you know fully well that the anus isn't supposed to be penetrated, and that the vagina is not comparable.
(It's also kind of shitty to women to compare the two, and also why I hate the term "boypu$$y")"

And if you read the whole thread, here are the rest of what he said to me;
"It's not about STDs themselves - the point I was making is that anal sex is far more likely to transmit STDs because the anal lining is so easy to tear.

The anal lining is not meant for penetration, where as the vaginal walls quite literally are meant to be penetrated.

(And before you start ranting, no, this does not mean all women SHOULD LIKE vaginal penetration. I'm purely speaking from a point of evolution.)

The vagina self lubricates and self cleans. It's not prone to tearing as easily. It is quite literally designed to have a penis in it, for procreation (duh) while the anus is not designed to have a penis in it.

The vagina is designed to be penetrated, and this didn't just happen at random. Vaginal lubrication not only helps to clean the orifice, but also aids in penetration and fertilization by allowing the sperm to travel easier.

So my point is - THAT'S part of the reason why anal sex is objectively unhealthy and physically/mentally damaging and 1. Is treated as a humiliating/taboo act, and probably always will be and 2. IS uncomfortable and humiliating and demeaning and degrading for the "bottom".

Anal sex is objectively and inherently unhealthy just like smoking, for example, is physically unhealthy. That isn't subjective, we know that people who smoke cigarettes long term often develop health problems.

Healthiness isn't moral. This isn't a matter of opinion. If I started cutting myself, it wouldn't suddenly be healthy because I told people it was.

Anal sex is unhealthy because of many factors. STD risk is just one of them. There is also the fact that it's high risk for internal injury, psychologically damaging, and socially seen as a degrading act. Then there's also the hygiene factor, too.

Anal sex is far more likely to transmit STDs, compared to literally any other kind of sex. There was a reason why the AIDS epidemic primarily affected gay men, and that reason was not "it was engineered to kill off the gays!" - it was because you were far more likely to get it from anal, through tears that led to the bloodstream, than any other way.

This isn't something I just came up with. Google it and you will see. Anal sex by far is the most risky kind of sex, both due to STDs but also internal injury.

See, the problem here is that you think I'm saying all this stuff from a place of pure, unexplained "intolerance", or "hate." I'm not. My beliefs are based on both personal experience and factual evidence"

Does anyone have any arguments against the things this user said?

FarmerDan

Re: Does anyone have any arguments against this user that says anal sex is objectively unhealthy, abusive, and harmful?

Post by FarmerDan » Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:16 pm

You're not going to change this guy's mind. You're dealing with a zealot, not a person of intellect.

He sounds like one of those public figures that rant this way about homosexuality or extramarital sex and are subsequently found to be indulging in it.

If your own mind is in any doubt you will find plenty of evidence here and elsewhere that what he is claiming is wrong.
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

julietagc

Re: Does anyone have any arguments against this user that says anal sex is objectively unhealthy, abusive, and harmful?

Post by julietagc » Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:16 pm

FarmerDan wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:16 pm
You're not going to change this guy's mind. You're dealing with a zealot, not a person of intellect.

He sounds like one of those public figures that rant this way about homosexuality or extramarital sex and are subsequently found to be indulging in it.

If your own mind is in any doubt you will find plenty of evidence here and elsewhere that what he is claiming is wrong.

that person gave me doubts about whether it has long-term negative effects. well. I am 24 years old and and actually I only have anal sex so I would like to know if when I am 50 years old I will have some kind of problem as that user says.
"break my ass not my heart" ;)

amorous945

Post by amorous945 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:17 am

While I can't speak for everyone in the anal only community, I can only say that I have no interest in trying to debate such absurdities. I saw right off where this person was coming from. I've heard it all before. Those of us who have a lifetime of experience with anal sex know how ridiculous these types of claims are. Most of these claims are nothing more than urban legends, like quoting studies of so called incontinent people who have been life-long practitioners of anal sex. Really? What studies? Stupid, stupid, stupid nonsense! I cant' even imagine a doctor treating someone for incontinence even asking how they developed the condition, let alone any studies that have ever been conducted in this area, as already stated.

For all practical purpose, the whole naturalness or unnaturalness of any practice is a useless argument when it comes to human beings and human experience. Humans do countless things everyday that aren't necessarily natural to them. For instance, I could just as easily say that the natural mode of transportation for human beings is walking. Therefor, all other forms of transportation for humans, like cars, bicycles, airplanes are all unnatural and should be avoided. After all, the human body wasn't "meant" to be able to withstand the damages that can be caused by accidents that may occur through the use of these unnatural modes of transportation. Also, any and all forms of birth control are unnatural actions. I could go on and on. It has been my observance and experience with those who insist on "natural and unnatural" as absolute ways of determining modes of being for human beings as being at best inconsistent, and at worst hypocritical.

As far as the other arguments listed, each one can be fairly easily addressed, and the extreme positions held by this person greatly minimized.

I thought was it was very telling that the person making these claims not only thinks that people shouldn't practice anal sex, but that it should also be illegal. Nothing could be more ridiculous, insane or ludicrous. I have no desire to debate such nonsense, and I suspect that many others here are the same.

By the way, my wife and I have been practicing anal sex for at least 40 years.

SnowBananaMilk

Post by SnowBananaMilk » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:45 pm

amorous945 wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:17 am
For all practical purpose, the whole naturalness or unnaturalness of any practice is a useless argument when it comes to human beings and human experience. Humans do countless things everyday that aren't necessarily natural to them. For instance, I could just as easily say that the natural mode of transportation for human beings is walking. Therefor, all other forms of transportation for humans, like cars, bicycles, airplanes are all unnatural and should be avoided. After all, the human body wasn't "meant" to be able to withstand the damages that can be caused by accidents that may occur through the use of these unnatural modes of transportation. Also, any and all forms of birth control are unnatural actions. I could go on and on. It has been my observance and experience with those who insist on "natural and unnatural" as absolute ways of determining modes of being for human beings as being at best inconsistent, and at worst hypocritical.

I told salty emo that humans are evolved to stay in the cave and hunt, so humans are not evolved to use the internet, use medicine, stay in a building, etc, and if anal sex is humiliating because the anus/anal lining is not evolved to be penetrated then using the internet, using medicine, staying in a building, etc are also humiliating to humans, but salty emo said this to me; https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueGayMen/com ... dium=web2x
False equivalence. This is like injecting yourself with a shit ton of heroin, and when someone tells you that your body can't handle that, you yell "WELL HUMANS WEREN'T MADE TO USE MEDICENE, SO FUCK YOUR ENTIRE HOSPITAL!"

I mean sure, yes, you can inject yourself with a ton of illicit substances and suffer the consequences, but don't expect people to feel positively about it, or let you encourage others to do the same

The humiliation aspect has nothing to do with evolution; that has to do with society, and hatred towards certain groups of people.

SnowBananaMilk

Post by SnowBananaMilk » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:51 pm

amorous945 wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:17 am

I told salty emo that humans are evolved to stay in the cave and hunt, so humans are not evolved to use the internet, use medicine, stay in a building, etc, and if anal sex is humiliating because the anus/anal lining is not evolved to be penetrated then using the internet, using medicine, staying in a building, etc are also humiliating to humans, but salty emo said this to me; https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueGayMen/com ... dium=web2x
False equivalence. This is like injecting yourself with a shit ton of heroin, and when someone tells you that your body can't handle that, you yell "WELL HUMANS WEREN'T MADE TO USE MEDICENE, SO FUCK YOUR ENTIRE HOSPITAL!"

I mean sure, yes, you can inject yourself with a ton of illicit substances and suffer the consequences, but don't expect people to feel positively about it, or let you encourage others to do the same

The humiliation aspect has nothing to do with evolution; that has to do with society, and hatred towards certain groups of people.

Sorry, don't know how the forum works and I wasn't sure if you got my reply so I resent my reply

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:53 pm

julietagc wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:16 pm
that person gave me doubts about whether it has long-term negative effects. well. I am 24 years old and and actually I only have anal sex so I would like to know if when I am 50 years old I will have some kind of problem as that user says.

My wife and I have been having anal sex three or more times a week for nearly 30 years now. For the past 14 years we have only had anal sex. Last year we challenged ourselves to have anal sex every day for a year (at least 365 times). We actually exceeded that number. Most of our anal sessions include 30 minutes or more of anal penetration. In all this time, my wife has experienced no issues as a result of anal sex, with the exception of a little soreness after an especially vigorous session once in a while. No loss of bowel control. No prolapse. No permanent gape. No wearing diapers.

She was 20 when we started having anal sex, and she'll be 50 next year. Her ass is as tight as it was the first time we had anal sex. Not only that, she has learned incredible control over her muscles, giving her the ability to provide both of us with mind blowing orgasms.

So, just speaking from our personal experience, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

julietagc

Post by julietagc » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:46 pm

LuvMyWifesAss wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:53 pm
julietagc wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:16 pm

My wife and I have been having anal sex three or more times a week for nearly 30 years now. For the past 14 years we have only had anal sex. Last year we challenged ourselves to have anal sex every day for a year (at least 365 times). We actually exceeded that number. Most of our anal sessions include 30 minutes or more of anal penetration. In all this time, my wife has experienced no issues as a result of anal sex, with the exception of a little soreness after an especially vigorous session once in a while. No loss of bowel control. No prolapse. No permanent gape. No wearing diapers.

She was 20 when we started having anal sex, and she'll be 50 next year. Her ass is as tight as it was the first time we had anal sex. Not only that, she has learned incredible control over her muscles, giving her the ability to provide both of us with mind blowing orgasms.

So, just speaking from our personal experience, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Thanks for that answer, it was what I wanted to know, obviously having a healthy practice not taken to extremes.

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:45 am

My wife is a doctor and said it is ok as long as you don't go into too much stretching. If you want to do large insertion and fist fucking, you should talk about this to your doctor (I'm only repeating what she said) because there could be damage.

julietagc

Post by julietagc » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:33 pm

French Lover wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:45 am
My wife is a doctor and said it is ok as long as you don't go into too much stretching. If you want to do large insertion and fist fucking, you should talk about this to your doctor (I'm only repeating what she said) because there could be damage.

that makes sense