How can anal sex simultaneously give you the best orgasms and be good for orgasm denial?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Hulu7632

How can anal sex simultaneously give you the best orgasms and be good for orgasm denial?

Post by Hulu7632 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:45 pm

I don't understand it it seems kind of contradictory no? It seems like it would have to be one of the other. Maybe it's not the same person making these claims. Different people like it for different reasons? When I read on here that anal sex gives the best orgasms you would think that this experience would be more universal.

Samy

Re: How can anal sex simultaneously give you the best orgasms and be good for orgasm denial?

Post by Samy » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:26 pm

Because it's not the same orgasms.

Anal orgasms aren't the same as regular orgasms, they're harder to achieve, don't crash your excitation, and are MUCH more pleasurable that regular orgasms. It's not that the pleasure in your ass makes you come, it's your ass itself that comes. It's the most amazing sexual bliss I've ever experienced.

yosemitespam

Re: How can anal sex simultaneously give you the best orgasms and be good for orgasm denial?

Post by yosemitespam » Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:00 pm

With DW it's because anal orgasms take longer. With vag she usually cums before I do, because she's a hottie, but in the back it's much more variable.

In deep, she gets more stimulation than I do--there's no cervix to rub with my glans, so there's nothing much doing for me. With short strokes, going in and out of both sphincters, it's pretty intense for me. It's more intense for her too,but maybe 3x vs 10x for me. So there's a lot of control available. (Use it wisely, grasshopper. Did I mention that she should cum first, _always_? That's one of the secrets to a happy marriage.)

I'm not a big bedroom athlete, so we normally do a bit of pussy eating with a well-lubed thumb in the back for warm-up.

Best

YS

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:24 am

Different people are different.

Many women can orgasm from anal and those orgasms tend to be better than others.

Some women can't orgasm from anal on its own and so might use anal as a way to have sex without risking orgasm if they're into orgasm denial.

And, finally, anal orgasms are different than clit orgasms for most women and don't have the same effects to mood and arousal post-orgasm. Clit orgasms will cause a crash for quite a few women where they lose interest in sex and can even get depressed, and that's where the appeal of orgasm denial comes from for many women, because they can enjoy the pleasure of sex without losing interest afterwards. With anal orgasms you get the best of both worlds: the pleasure spike of an orgasm without the crash that follows.

These are all generalizations and some people don't have that crash with clit orgasms, while some do with anal orgasms, but the above applies to most women in my experience.