I enjoy gaping my girlfriend's anus, is it okay to always want to do that? I'm never satisfied until i see a wide gape

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Analjay (Analmostly)

Re: I enjoy gaping my girlfriend's anus, is it okay to always want to do that? I'm never satisfied until i see a wide ga

Post by Analjay (Analmostly) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:47 am

always a pleasure to see a good gape.

HsSlyna

Re: I enjoy gaping my girlfriend's anus, is it okay to always want to do that? I'm never satisfied until i see a wide ga

Post by HsSlyna » Sat May 07, 2022 3:39 am

I love it when my husband fucks or fists my ass until it’s gaping. The feeling is incredible. I feel so thoroughly used. At that point, my ass is usually a bit sore. After a good night’s sleep it’s back to normal. The ass is amazing!

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Sat May 07, 2022 8:02 pm

Gaping is like seeing a unicorn for me. haha Always excited at how beautiful and majestic it looks and feels. You don't get it with every girl. Stretching that butthole out with my cock and dipping back in feels like heaven. If she's lying on her back, ass up against a couch or bed and you can slide your cock out at an angle, it'll really stretch that sphincter for a nice wide gape.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat May 07, 2022 11:59 pm

I don’t get gaping at all. If I saw this done in a video I skipped it cause I dislike it very much. 😀
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Tue May 10, 2022 3:19 am

Anallyinclined wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:20 am
Hi guys, ....I love myself a wide open ass man ;)

Ya, I also love to see her go from tight closed to a nice gape by the time we have been at it a while. I especially like how she will open up to the touch of my glans. After she closes up, just touch the tip of my cock to her anus and she pops open. I too have never seen anything dirty about ass holes, it's a complete myth that there is anything harmful in a healthy persons butt. I also wondered about my sexuality, but it's female butts all the way. I researched about bacteria and all that and the bad press is just 'presumed' even doctors are just presuming ass holes are germ filled agents of Satan! More recent science shows this to be not the case, in fact quite the contrary. I could happily eat my wife's ass out all afternoon long without a moments worry about it being a dirty thing to do. And when her butt gapes and winks at me, it's like it's mouthing me a little song.

Brutal ass fucker

Post by Brutal ass fucker » Tue May 17, 2022 1:35 pm

Gapeseeker wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:23 am
That’s the best part. I’m currently with a ssbbw. It’s difficult to gape her bc she is so big. But I enjoy treating her like that fat pig she is

Great. I love to fuck sluts open. I really enjoy the easy ones. I know it is not usuall and not seen as a good approach but for me fucking a stupid slut is just more fun.

Gapeseeker

Post by Gapeseeker » Tue May 17, 2022 3:12 pm

Brutal ass fucker wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 1:35 pm
Gapeseeker wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:23 am
That’s the best part. I’m currently with a ssbbw. It’s difficult to gape her bc she is so big. But I enjoy treating her like that fat pig she is

Great. I love to fuck sluts open. I really enjoy the easy ones. I know it is not usuall and not seen as a good approach but for me fucking a stupid slut is just more fun.

That’s what they are there for.
Let’s be honest.

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:11 pm

I can never be satisfied with a gape. It's a constant drive for me to stretch it open with my cock, see it stay open, and a strong desire to keep fucking and stretching that hole so it can take my entire cock deep inside. Seeing a nice gape just makes me want to ram her butthole again and again. haha Her ass is asking for it.

Gapeseeker

Post by Gapeseeker » Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:13 pm

Just gaped the wife. Oh god it was hot,

Nov111959

Post by Nov111959 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:34 pm

Gaping my wife's ass is normal routine for her, if my cock not in there her toys are. She loves cock in her ass and it gapes nicely