Clean or messy what's everyone's preference?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.

Clean or messy?

Clean
57%
Messy
43%

Total votes: 155

urnewpappa

Re: Clean or messy what's everyone's preference?

Post by urnewpappa » Sun Jul 16, 2023 2:56 am

My girlfriend doesn't prep her ass in any other way than taking a shower, and sometimes we have sex right after she has done her business. When you have a girlfriend that sometimes is diapered, and acts a bit like a baby, even though she is in her twenties, you would know what I am talking about.

Butters

Post by Butters » Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:29 am

I prefer it clean. But if things happen, no problem - it's natural :)
Also there isn't always time to prep if you're horny :lol:
But have to say, i encountered very few dirty moments in all years of anal practice and none of my expartners used enemas.
I can imagine you develop a feeling over time as a receiver for the right moment to do it clean without specific prep?

Haskaramo2

Post by Haskaramo2 » Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:23 am

Butters wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:29 am
I prefer it clean. But if things happen, no problem - it's natural :)
Also there isn't always time to prep if you're horny :lol:
But have to say, i encountered very few dirty moments in all years of anal practice and none of my expartners used enemas.
I can imagine you develop a feeling over time as a receiver for the right moment to do it clean without specific prep?

That's been my experience too. I prefer it clean, but I really enjoy going in natural without an enema. It adds a lot to the taboo appeal of anal for me, even though I know for many it's not really a taboo at all. I still like feeling like I'm taking her raw in such a primal, dirty way.

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:33 am

I have been very fortunate. I have been having anal for years, with multiple women over the years, and some very consistently. And outside of a few very rare instances where there was a tiny something here and there, it has almost always been clean. And as far as I know there was never an any kind of prep. In fact I know for for sure with the vast majority there was no perp since we were very close.

I'm sure I would handle any situation calmly, but if things got too messy that would be a turn off for me. Ironically I love anal but still don't want a mess. After reading about everyone else's experiences it seems like I have been very fortunate to have had such consistent luck with clean anal with so many girls over so many years. And I definitely prefer it that way. I hope this posy doesn't jinx my lucky streak.