Clean or messy what's everyone's preference?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.

Clean or messy?

Clean
58%
Messy
42%

Total votes: 153

Colt1911

Re: Clean or messy what's everyone's preference?

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:12 pm

Wife freaked out about dirty, I don’t care, in fact a little dirty is a turn on for me. When you play in a dirt box, expect to encounter some dirt. I’m not complaining about my wife preferring clean because we’re anal only and there’s nothing better than that.

BlueMan

Post by BlueMan » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:10 pm

From my perspective, Anal is beautiful and has to be clean.
Daly and spontaneous anal can be always clean.
How?
1) Buy a Bidet and use it after going to the toilet.
2) when you are into the foreplay, could be after a good rimming, just use your longer finger to put in on her asshole to the deepest point your finger can go. It is the continuation of the foreplay and the test to check if the ass is empty. If you touch something, you just have to do vaginal, do dirty anal or wait until she goes to the toilet. This is my personal system. and always worked for me.
Last edited by BlueMan on Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.

anal-love

Post by anal-love » Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:55 pm

LEt me start by saying that I do not like scat and that I certainly prefer the ass to be somewhat clean. Nevertheless, I do not refuse anal sex with a dirty ass for, even if I do not like scat stuff, I am totally willing to tolerate a certain amount of shit if that is what it takes to fuck a nice butt. There is this woman, whith whom I had anal several times, and with whom the condom ALWAYS came out with that famous brown colour...you know. I never gave up doing anal with her because of this, and in a way I found it funny. Perhaps, the true answer is that I like both messy and clean :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Anal lovers of the world, unite!!!

Spike_Se7en

Post by Spike_Se7en » Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:46 pm

Messy. 100%. Clean anal is fun but I like the spontaneity of fucking an "unprepped" girl's butt. No fuss, no stress. (Sh)it happens and washes off and I'm not gonna lie, I feel a VERY strong sense of pride when I pull out of a girl's ass and she's left a mess on me. Almost like she's marked her territory. Even better when her butt belches out the usually heavy loads I deposit in her rectum (I'm hyperspermic). I think it's super cute to watch a girl fart out the mixture of my cum and the contents of her bowels. It's like an all-natural enama! Very endearing. AND it's the most natural lube when we are ready for the next round, after all!
Best sex is buttsex.
Semen is the only real lube.

Spiller2006

Post by Spiller2006 » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:24 am

I would say I prefer clean but not 100%. I am very smell orientated. Meaning I am very sensitive to smell. I love the scent of some women’s sweaty after work ass. But not all. Some sweaty women get me rock solid and some women it just smells horrible. Did some research turns out I’m pheromone sensitive. Well possibly. The scientist recently started researching it after finding letter from napoleon to his wife after being at sea for months saying “ I will be home in 3 days don’t wash”. There is also ted talks about it. I have met a few women who get a kick knowing their ass scent drives me crazy and prepare with that in mind. But they would always use the toilet or put a quick squirt of water. Because I do not like the smell of shit. Yes shit happens and that’s fine I clean you up and carry on. But shit does nothing for me and I just see it as dirty not in the good way. So I’m a bit different. The only way I can describe it, is when I was around 12. We had P.E class (Americans call it gym) it was mixed and we were doing star jumps and squats. A girl was in front of me she wasn’t a ugly girl but more like a diamond in the ruff. But had no interest. As the class went on I started to notice a strong Oder coming from someone. Started paying attention. Realised I was smell her arm pit. At this point we just finished star jump. In the afternoon. In the last lesson of the day. I hated this lesson with such a passion because everyone stank. But this smell was letting of was different I wanted to smell it. That was literally my first real crush. Due to who she was nothing ever happened. But that is my personal belief as to why that’s a thing for me. Odd though but we can talk about this here. Lol

Spike_Se7en

Post by Spike_Se7en » Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:42 pm

notnice66 wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:38 pm
I like sex to be spontaneous and so if it involves my arse, there is a good chance it will be messy. I am ok with this. The smell is arousing and there is something very sexy about seeing a cock emerge from my bottom streaked with brown and all stinky.

I love this SOOO MUCH too, but in reverse.
Best sex is buttsex.
Semen is the only real lube.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:25 am

I like clean the most cause then she’s always in for ass to mouth, which is a huge plus.

But spontaneous assfucks may be messy, I don’t care about that. It would be quite hypocrite to be upset about it when fucking her asshole.

My girlfriend feels ashamed when shit comes out so she cleans her rectum every day before sex. I want her to feel as comfy as possible so it’s all okay.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

klizm

Post by klizm » Tue May 02, 2023 1:19 pm

I remember a day when I wanted to have anal with my gf but she didn't do any preparations. When my dick had come inside her shithole I feel that my dick hit a piece of turd. I pulled back a bit my dick to don't feel her turd and after some time had cum inside. She went to the WC where something with farting has dropped into water. Now my gf always does small enema before anal and my dick never gots brown

Karla j 25

Post by Karla j 25 » Wed May 03, 2023 12:27 am

I prefer clean 100% I would not like to have poop in my mouth haha, I put a watering can in my anus and spray the water under pressure, sometimes the water comes out brown but, later it comes out clean and I'm ready to have anal sex and do ass to mouth

klizm

Post by klizm » Wed May 03, 2023 8:15 am

yeah i also teached my gf to insert a watering can into anus and wash out shit before assfucking. It's very important to not pour in too much water because you will spend next hours pooping out brown water. The best way is to clean all colon with big enema 3L of water but it takes many time and it's very unpleasant