Clean or messy what's everyone's preference?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.

Clean or messy?

Clean
57%
Messy
43%

Total votes: 155

xr8ed

Re: Clean or messy what's everyone's preference?

Post by xr8ed » Sun Jul 09, 2023 4:35 pm

We prefer it clean so after the session we can put on
clothes and go out without worrying about foul odors. At worst she'll just smell like semen or lube.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:52 am

AnalWizard wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2023 1:59 am
My wife lets me ass fuck whenever, so I often pull out dirty. She then acts a little repulsed by it. I can't wait get her sucking a dirty cock. Atm (at the moment) I've got her sucking my finger when I pull out and wet wiping my cock.

What I would give for a girl like this
shittytube (dot) com/blonde-amateur-wife-takes-scat-anal-bang-video/

Why not try it on the way in instead, let her provide the lube. Rub it on her butt hole, so you both get the notion that it has been on her anus and then let her suck it and use her spit as lube, then after you are in a little way, pull out and let her suck it and add more lube, keep doing this until you are balls deep. If she's not into it at the moment, fucking her and pulling out a shitty cock for her to suck clean after you have cum is a big step and a disappointment for you if she says no as well as her maybe feeling bad for not wanting to suck your shitty cock. If you do it on the way in, you get to do it several times and gauge if it is staying clean or not. For the first few goes stop the ATM if it gets dirty and just carry on having sex. If she finds she is ok with that, see what she thinks if you offer her your cock on an occasion when it has just a hint of poop on it, just the smallest fleck. Just go from there and find where both your limits/desires are.

AnalWizard

Post by AnalWizard » Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:50 am

She says once I'm in I have to stay in lol. The in out hurts her little sphincter.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:23 pm

Not my sweety, @AnalWizard

She loves the pull out an reinsert routine. I don’t even need to guide my cock, her asshole swallows it time after time again. The best asshole I ever fucked and no way I would find anyone even close to her.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

analcomeonly

Post by analcomeonly » Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:45 pm

We don't prefer it dirty per se, but we have an arrangement where my wife is always available to me, and keeping the backside clean 24/7 just isn't practical. We'd rather have the spontaneity than spotlessness.

A little dirt and smell are all just part of the experience. I don't mind at all and we have sex on a waterproof blanket exactly for this reason. Sometimes when there's a lot of material in there (rare but it happens), I can feel it and I wonder if it's uncomfortable for her. But she doesn't seem to mind.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:41 am

analcomeonly wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:45 pm
Sometimes when there's a lot of material in there (rare but it happens), I can feel it and I wonder if it's uncomfortable for her. But she doesn't seem to mind.

When 'it' does happen, do you like it, does it feel nice to you? I find it usually feels nice, alters and adds tot he sensation. We don't do dirty on purpose, we just have sex as and when and take it how it comes. The best dirty we had was maybe when we had had a hot curry the day before and I could feel a warm (from the spice) sensation working it's way onto my glans and then up my shaft with each stroke.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:29 am

@Rimmer I once had this experience with my ex. She was “full” and couldn’t go. So I suggested to assfuck her and help her unload.

So we actually assfucked and I was litterally trusting into her thurd. Strange enough I liked the sensation. Gave me extra stimuli.

Ooh yeah. And after I shot my load she could go to the toilet to let it all slide out. She was happy too.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:15 am

@Backdoorlover yes, a soft one does feel nice to thrust into and a hard one can feel nice rubbing alongside your shaft. Sometimes I'll work one slowly back up through her colon so I can get balls deep, she gives the deepest groans. It's all good.

analcomeonly

Post by analcomeonly » Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:27 pm

Rimmer wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:41 am
analcomeonly wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:45 pm
Sometimes when there's a lot of material in there (rare but it happens), I can feel it and I wonder if it's uncomfortable for her. But she doesn't seem to mind.

When 'it' does happen, do you like it, does it feel nice to you? I find it usually feels nice, alters and adds tot he sensation.

It's definitely a sexy and interesting sensation to be pushing into my wife's turds. I like it, especially now that I know it doesn't make her uncomfortable.

All things considered though I prefer the feeling of fucking an empty colon. To me one of the best things about anal (relative to vaginal) is that "infinite depth" feeling of going all the way to the balls and shooting deep!

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:45 am

@analcomeonly Yes that too, you don't get that yelp as you hit the top of the vagina, just her deep pleasure groan as you pass from the rectum into the bowel. Funny how people say the anus wasn't designed for sex, when it quite clearly was, even the colon is spaced to give the head pleasure and if you have a shorter dick, that's ok, you'll be closer to the sphincters and can enjoy those