Clean or messy what's everyone's preference?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.

Clean or messy?

Clean
56%
Messy
44%

Total votes: 81

Colt1911

Re: Clean or messy what's everyone's preference?

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:12 pm

Wife freaked out about dirty, I don’t care, in fact a little dirty is a turn on for me. When you play in a dirt box, expect to encounter some dirt. I’m not complaining about my wife preferring clean because we’re anal only and there’s nothing better than that.

BlueMan

Post by BlueMan » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:10 pm

From my perspective, Anal is beautiful and has to be clean.
Daly and spontaneous anal can be always clean.
How?
1) Buy a Bidet and use it after going to the toilet.
2) when you are into the foreplay, could be after a good rimming, just use your longer finger to put in on her asshole to the deepest point your finger can go. It is the continuation of the foreplay and the test to check if the ass is empty. If you touch something, you just have to do vaginal, do dirty anal or wait until she goes to the toilet. This is my personal system. and always worked for me.
Last edited by BlueMan on Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.

anal-love

Post by anal-love » Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:55 pm

LEt me start by saying that I do not like scat and that I certainly prefer the ass to be somewhat clean. Nevertheless, I do not refuse anal sex with a dirty ass for, even if I do not like scat stuff, I am totally willing to tolerate a certain amount of shit if that is what it takes to fuck a nice butt. There is this woman, whith whom I had anal several times, and with whom the condom ALWAYS came out with that famous brown colour...you know. I never gave up doing anal with her because of this, and in a way I found it funny. Perhaps, the true answer is that I like both messy and clean :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I wish you all a lot of butt love.