Clean or messy what's everyone's preference?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.

Clean or messy?

Clean
58%
Messy
42%

Total votes: 153

LindyLovesAnal

Clean or messy what's everyone's preference?

Post by LindyLovesAnal » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:48 am

This came up in a private discussion with another member of our little community.

When it comes to having anal sex with your loved one do you prefer it clean or messy with regards to 💩?

Love you all.

bsibs

Re: Clean or messy what's everyone's preference?

Post by bsibs » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:18 pm

LindyLovesAnal wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:48 am
This came up in a private discussion with another member of our little community.

When it comes to having anal sex with your loved one do you prefer it clean or messy with regards to 💩?

Love you all.

Which do you prefer? I can go either way.

LindyLovesAnal

Post by LindyLovesAnal » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:43 am

Yeah I'm either way too, I'm normally pretty clean, if a little mess happens I'm not disappointed though.

Analog Defender

Post by Analog Defender » Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:00 am

I prefer clean so then I can stick my tongue inside of the asshole ;)

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:57 pm

Messy doesn’t bother me, but my wife gets a little self conscious. A small towel wipes it away, and what she really wants is a strong anal orgasm, so it’s never stopped us from what we love to do.

notnice66

Post by notnice66 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:38 pm

I like sex to be spontaneous and so if it involves my arse, there is a good chance it will be messy. I am ok with this. The smell is arousing and there is something very sexy about seeing a cock emerge from my bottom streaked with brown and all stinky.

analogue

Post by analogue » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:02 am

Hmm ... clean!

But when shit happens, i take it as a variety ...
AO since 01 August 2017

AvroAnson

Post by AvroAnson » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:24 pm

I voted clean, but with a condition not stated. For myself, the ritualized process of getting my body clean is integral to the whole scene.

If we are pressed for time then it doesn't matter.

Ever since I started having sex getting a nice big enema (and or douche) has been a part of the process (no, its not necessary, just as plates and forks aren't necessary for one to dine either.)

In our first home with a basement there was a shower head over the floor drain (an old house, it had a coal fired heater and bin originally). Marc and Matt rigged a hand held shower head and put up several shower curtains to create a big square area over the drain.

Vicky and I had our own days and depending on visiting playmates and the work schedule we had "chance" days. The "star of the day" was stripped naked (if she wasn't already) in the kitchen. Her fat labia were cleaned and then temporarily pierced shut with, say three, big safety (cloth diaper) pins. She was collared and cuffed (invariably neck and wrist -- and sometimes ankle bicep and thigh) leashed and taken down to the basement.

PetSMart sells great bondage gear.

The leash and or cuffs were attached and the "star" was cleaned out over the drain as her lovers/tormentors played with her naked and helpless body. Those curtains were in a "C" shape protecting the wood bench, bondage table, chair, and cross** Matt and Marc had made.

"The star" was not consulted, her lovers decided among themselves how she would be used. After she was clean she was used as they had decided beforehand. We had a sofa and chairs and little tables for refreshments. The star was kept hydrated and the sessions often lasted for hours before exhausted she was cleaned again (at which time she was typically unsealed*) for bed.

Elisabeth

*Safety pins move the skin rather than cut it irritating more nerve endings -- pain is an abstraction, there is only stimulation -- and the genital area gets lots of blood flow. Young healthy people heal very quickly.
**Overstimulation is great fun, injury is not, someone was always looking out for "the star" when she was bound.
(Elisabeth+Matt)+(Marc+Victoria)

MiltonFromBrazil

Post by MiltonFromBrazil » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:36 am

Messy is a turn-on for me. When it gets a little dirty, the view and the smell makes me feel I was really deep inside the other person. Too much cleaniness and it does not feel real, more like if you were having sex with a silicone doll.

Ani

Post by Ani » Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:43 am

All my men and me prefer natural, "as is". No enemas, they can negatively influence bacteria in the colon. No need of long preparations, it is better to go to sex immediately. If it is clean, then clean. If it is messy, then messy :D
Yes, it is an additional turn-on ;)