sodosexual

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
granger

sodosexual

Post by granger » Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:20 pm

found this on https://anallypunished.bdsmlr.com/post/237023482

"It is my belief that being Anal-Only is more than a lifestyle, it's a sexual orientation.

Here's why:

Sexual orientation is a person's enduring physical, romantic, and/or emotional attraction to another person or specific sexual morphology.

If we take Androsexuals for example: Someone who identifies as being attracted to masculinity or male anatomy, regardless of whether the object of one's affection identifies as a man.
We can agree that this sexual orientation is very genitalia-oriented. Therefore, it is valid that practicing Sodomy exclusively, is in itself a sexual orientation, as for most of us that are Anal-Only don't feel any attraction towards vaginas or penises but rather anuses.

Being Sodosexual is someone who identifies as being attracted to sodomy or sodomy-related anatomy (anus and/or mouth). Sodosexuals might have a gender preference or not."

Want to comment?

AnnoMundi

Re: sodosexual

Post by AnnoMundi » Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:04 pm

For me its a sexual kink. a preference, but an orientation? That sounds way too much like that social justice intersectional crap and that is the last thing I want into the AO community, because that stuff bitterly divides communities, tears them apart and then destroys them. It happened to the effin' knitting community. Knitting for god's sake!!! No, best to keep that kind of stuff out of ours.

AssKing

Re: sodosexual

Post by AssKing » Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:48 am

you might be overthinking things...
just enjoy that ass!