Sigmoid

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Piercedkeith

Sigmoid

Post by Piercedkeith » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:54 pm

Trying to get past the sigmoid ring. Any advice out there. I'm doing this by myself , any ideas?

FarmerDan

Re: Sigmoid

Post by FarmerDan » Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:54 pm

Check out some diagrams if you haven't already.
The sigmoid starts a little to the right, not straight in.
A trick is to ease the dildo in as far as you can then gently rotate it until you find the path of least resistance.
You also need to bear down so that you relax the muscles around the sigmoid entrance (the pubococcygeal sling).
Stop if there's discomfort!
You may not get there at first, or even every time for a while after that. Your body has to adapt.
Well worth persisting though, for a lot of people getting into the sigmoid is the best part of anal sex.
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

Piercedkeith

Post by Piercedkeith » Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:11 am

It sucks trying to do this by yourself. It would be nice if I could find someone that could help me.

Analien

Post by Analien » Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:55 am

In my opinion, such a thing like overcoming one's sigmoid with a toy is best to try by oneself.
This way, you have it under control and there is less risk of possible damage.
Vstříc análním orgasmům.

Piercedkeith

Post by Piercedkeith » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:17 pm

It may be for you but I have a hard time trying to turn the dildo and lean back and to the right to try to straighten out the 90 degree turn. It would be easier if I had a hand in my ass lube up and working on the angles