I just want some assurance.

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
yrtxzh5a47

Re: I just want some assurance.

Post by yrtxzh5a47 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:12 am

Pluggedkitty wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:14 am
Hi! I've been having anal sex occasionally for over 15 years. More frequently recently. 😁

I used to have some minor tearing, but that was due mostly to lack of preparation. An ass needs to be able to stretch, that either take time or practice. The right mental attitude is also critical!

I use a butt plug daily and that has helped me prevent tears. I've learned to be able to relax and open for sex, but when done my ass closes with no issues.

I don't use "huge" plugs, large enough to simulate a penis but with a small neck to close around when inserted. And I want anal so mentally that gets me excited for sex. Plus it feels great.

Thanks for the reply.

I agree. I would think that when a woman is truly aroused and ready for sexual activity her orifice becomes open including her anus. So even though the anus is naturally a little tighter than the vagina would it be easier especially with lube, for the cock to go in without any other preps?

yrtxzh5a47

Post by yrtxzh5a47 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:16 am

Canassman wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:40 pm
Almost 30 years of anal with my wife, the last 6 have been anal only. She’s as tight as ever, just has better control over her muscles. No issues at all, just pleasure.

Thanks for the reply.

So do you believe that when hear of things goes wrong or bad outcomes, that is either the man didn't know what he was doing or the woman didn't really want to do it or both?

yrtxzh5a47

Post by yrtxzh5a47 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:25 am

Lisalovesanal wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:25 pm
I’ve been anal only for 6 years and had anal sex often prior to that. I’ve never had any issues. Even when lately hubby has been trying to fist my arsehole, there is no issue. I wear a plug most days and it’s fine. Just relax. That’s key. Take it slow and you’ll learn to love it. Communication and trust are the two important factors. The rest will be pure pleasure.

Thanks for the reply.

So would you say that what a woman really need to do is just relax and just let the cock in. And then with good quality lube the penis will most likely go right in?

Note: I think that fisting is to extreme, unessasary and dangerous. It's not sexy.
Last edited by yrtxzh5a47 on Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yrtxzh5a47

Post by yrtxzh5a47 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:25 am

SydneyAussie wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:45 pm
It's been years now. Absolutely no issues whatsoever.

Thanks for the reply.

yrtxzh5a47

Post by yrtxzh5a47 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:36 am

LuvMyWifesAss wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:30 pm
I would recommend taking a look at the guide (line at the top of the page). As long as you listen to your partner, and she listens to her body, you shouldn't have any problems.

My wife and I have been having anal sex for about 30 years, anal only for the past 15. We both have a high libido, so we've probably averaged anal sex four times a week much of that time. In all that time, I experienced one reproductive tract infection, that my doctor said could have just as likely been caused by oral sex as anal. A week of antibiotics later and things were back to normal.

Early on, my wife would often be sore and might need to take a break for a day or two. That quickly subsided, though. In 2019 we challenged ourselves to have anal sex every day (at least 365 times). Despite some life challenges taking place, we reached our goal. Sadly I can't remember the exact number, but I think it was just short of 400. My wife really wanted to make it, so we had anal sex in the morning and evening on many days. That way, if we missed a day, it wasn't a big deal.

What I can tell you is that anal sex will bring a level of intimacy to your relationship that seems lacking with vaginal sex. Not only that, but I believe we have more sex as a result.

Thanks for the reply.

So what do you think that's really happening whenever their is a bad outcome with anal sex? What is really going on?

Note: well I personally think that vaginal sex is better than anal sex overall. But anal is included.

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:48 pm

yrtxzh5a47 wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:16 am
Canassman wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:40 pm
Almost 30 years of anal with my wife, the last 6 have been anal only. She’s as tight as ever, just has better control over her muscles. No issues at all, just pleasure.

Thanks for the reply.

So do you believe that when hear of things goes wrong or bad outcomes, that is either the man didn't know what he was doing or the woman didn't really want to do it or both?

Yeah when there’s specific concerns raised about an individual that experienced pain. Most is just societal propaganda

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:08 pm

yrtxzh5a47 wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:36 am
LuvMyWifesAss wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:30 pm
I would recommend taking a look at the guide (line at the top of the page). As long as you listen to your partner, and she listens to her body, you shouldn't have any problems.

My wife and I have been having anal sex for about 30 years, anal only for the past 15. We both have a high libido, so we've probably averaged anal sex four times a week much of that time. In all that time, I experienced one reproductive tract infection, that my doctor said could have just as likely been caused by oral sex as anal. A week of antibiotics later and things were back to normal.

Early on, my wife would often be sore and might need to take a break for a day or two. That quickly subsided, though. In 2019 we challenged ourselves to have anal sex every day (at least 365 times). Despite some life challenges taking place, we reached our goal. Sadly I can't remember the exact number, but I think it was just short of 400. My wife really wanted to make it, so we had anal sex in the morning and evening on many days. That way, if we missed a day, it wasn't a big deal.

What I can tell you is that anal sex will bring a level of intimacy to your relationship that seems lacking with vaginal sex. Not only that, but I believe we have more sex as a result.

Thanks for the reply.

So what do you think that's really happening whenever their is a bad outcome with anal sex? What is really going on?

What do you mean when you say a "bad outcome?"
yrtxzh5a47 wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:36 am
Note: well I personally think that vaginal sex is better than anal sex overall. But anal is included.

Blasphemy! :lol: Okay, some of us are rather zealous anal only advocates. Although, I honestly believe that performed properly, anal sex will be better than vaginal sex every time, to each his own.