AO year, I need suggestions to celebrate

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
julietagc

AO year, I need suggestions to celebrate

Post by julietagc » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:47 am

Hello everyone.
I wanted to ask you for suggestions

In four days, 01/15/21 I will be AO one year old, it was hard at first because I decided to have 0 pussy/clit stimulation, even months after I started I was tempted to use my pussy but I did not, it was a very crazy year, due to the pandemic and others, but I can say that sex for me has been amazing as AO.

I would like to do something special for that reason, I wanted to ask you for suggestions, good ideas that could help me or know what you did on special days

Thank you :roll:
"break my ass not my heart" ;)

bodhi_sattva

Re: AO year, I need suggestions to celebrate

Post by bodhi_sattva » Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:09 am

Hello there!

What about your second anniversary? Are you planning something special? :P

I think you deserve to receive a gift, a new nice anal toy to stretch your asshole would be great to mark the occasion!

AnalJay

Re: AO year, I need suggestions to celebrate

Post by AnalJay » Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:09 am

Happy AO anniversary. How about starting a new thing? Do you do pegging? If not maybe treat yourself to a harness. The Aslan Minx harness is very good quality and comfy too. Or if you don’t already, start training for fisting either giving or receiving or both. Or treat your ass to some real silk panties so you’ll remember you’re one year old as you walk around in them in daily life. I hope you have a good day, whatever you decide to do.