Older women and AO

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
FarmerDan

Older women and AO

Post by FarmerDan » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:21 pm

Recent very welcome posts by a couple of older women (@AvroAnson and @susieo) remind me of a couple of (female) friends in their 50s who I opened up (so to speak) to anal and anal only.
They both said it was like rediscovering their sexuality all over again. One who was post-menopause and suffering a dry and fragile vagina was particularly delighted to find a much more robust and pleasurable entry!
I don't think either of them went on to be AO but they regard anal as a special treat for them and their partners.
I wonder if we've got any older female lurkers around here who would like to take the plunge and tell us their stories?
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

Colt1911

Re: Older women and AO

Post by Colt1911 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:34 am

I’ll have to answer on behalf of my wife... she isn’t a member of the forum, but knows I am. We’re both in our 60’s and have been mostly AO for the last several years. We’ve enjoyed a great sex life for 40+ years which included anal play, but not penetrative anal sex. I’m average length, but quite girthy, and she could never take me past her first sphincter. With PIV sex, she never experienced orgasm. Now, she experiences anal orgasm EVERY time I penetrate her ass.

Fast forward to 3 or 4 years ago... she went on custom hormone therapy and I started testosterone replacement therapy... better living through chemistry. Both of us now have the libidos of 20 year olds. After she started hormones, she REALLY enjoyed the ass play, so I took the opportunity to see if she could take larger plugs and dildos. She experienced incredible orgasms from ribbed glass dildos and large plugs. When she took a 1.75” diameter glass plug, I knew she could take my cock.

We both love ass play. I tease her starfish incessantly with my fingers, only occasionally penetrating her first sphincter. Then I use two fingers and press on her ring, teasing it as if I’m going to penetrate her ass. It turns her on to the point she eventually thrusts her ass against my fingers so they fully penetrate her. Sometimes she has an anal orgasm with my fingers, but she ALWAYS orgasms when I fuck her ass, sometimes twice.

We also discovered her ability to squirt. She loves 69 while I fuck her ass with a thick, silicone, ribbed dildo (from Uberime... highly recommended). As I suck her clit and slowly penetrate her ass with the dildo, she will squirt on my face. Sometimes she also squirts when I initially penetrate her ass with my cock.

We are 99% AO. Occasionally, she’ll ask me to fuck her pussy, but when that happens, she ALWAYS asks me to finish in her ass. Our favorite position is missionary with me standing at the corner of the bed. We can watch each other cum and I can see her squirt. She also loves doggy, and feels like this allows for the deepest penetration.

That’s her/our story. Both of us love each other and can’t wait for our next anal session. My only regret is not having introduced larger toys earlier in our relationship... my bad. I never knew her sphincters could be trained to relax and suck my cock in. Anal sex is now a spiritual experience as both of us experience mind blowing orgasms. For the young on this forum who might be repulsed at the thought of 60 somethings ass fucking their brains out, I only hope you have the same experience when you’re older too. I also suggest people consider hormone therapy as they age as it made a HUGE difference in libido for both of us. Knowing I can make her cum with my cock in her ass is empowering. Knowing it’s a huge turn on for me when she squirts, or spreads her ass for me to penetrate is empowering for her. I’m very happy I found this forum so I can share our anal experiences with like minded people.

peicouple

Post by peicouple » Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:16 am

I am a happily married 50 something woman who has been in perimenopause for years. All the downsides of menopause plus the possibility of getting pregnant.

Two years ago my husband and I decided to give up vaginal intercourse for good. We started the road to anal only intercourse.

Rectal dilators - good ones - are a very good idea. Don't get the garbage ones. Get the good ones made by a reputable company. They are a light grey in colour.

No fears of pregnancy, and once you open up and learn to relax much more pleasurable than vaginal sex.

Tiffrse

Post by Tiffrse » Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:48 am

I am a single older woman and have discovered anal sex through my previous boyfriend, only he was not so gentle. I am now starting to get back into it solo and being more gentle. Currently I can only fit one or two fingers inside of me without pain or discomfort.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:20 am

Just like someone else said, My wife doesn't go on sex forums, but she knows I do, they are good for inspiration and to advise people with less experience. We are a married couple just turned 50's. I have had an anal interest since I was maybe 14 and first anal sex say 17. Anal has grown in our relationship from never to very occasionally to one day my wife asking me if I wanted to go AO. I recently had a think and I thought and have said in the past that we became 80 - 90% AO for a few years, but thinking about it we were more like 95-99% AO. Now we are 50/50 thereabouts, using which ever hole we want...or both :D We have grown to enjoy rimming, ass to mouth and all that involves the ass. So for us sex has got better and better as the years roll on. We got into her anally fisting me the other year and then me vaginally fisting her this year. So yes, she'll enjoy it all from a nice, slow anal screw to having her ass totally destroyed. She won't take anything girthier than my cock in her ass, though she is now enjoying having her pussy stretched to the max; so only my cock gets to destroy her ass - which is a perfect situation :D

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:08 am

Tiffrse wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:48 am
I am a single older woman and have discovered anal sex through my previous boyfriend, only he was not so gentle. I am now starting to get back into it solo and being more gentle. Currently I can only fit one or two fingers inside of me without pain or discomfort.

I replied to another one of your posts. Let me know if you’d like links to some toys that could help you “train” your sphincter. Try “teasing” your sphincter with the toy to the point you want the toy in your ass. I found extensive teasing of her sphincter helps her relax and “challenge” her to gradually take larger toys. Stimulating your clit during anal play can also help relax your sphincter.

I wish you well on your anal journey. From my perspective, it’s well worth the time and effort!

luv2play45

Post by luv2play45 » Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:16 am

Older women and anal is reality in our case.
My dear wife just turned 70 and I am 76 and we've been anal only for 30 years.
She was an anal virgin when we met and when I found out she never orgasmed from vaginal sex I carefully introduced her to anal and a vibrator.
It quickly became her favorite and since she often got a urinary infection after vag sex she was more than game for this new pursuit.

It's been a wonderful journey which has brought us closer than I believe we ever could have achieved practicing boring old PIV sex.