Can you counter these anti-anal arguments please?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
SnowBananaMilk

Can you counter these anti-anal arguments please?

Post by SnowBananaMilk » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:52 pm

I can't counter these anti-anal arguments below, can you? And I've only ever seen people say "anal sex can never be as good as vaginal sex, it definitely can not be better than vaginal sex". But are there any reasons that make rimming/analingus and anal sex better than cunnilingus and vaginal sex? Are there any articles or books on rimming/analingus and anal sex feeling/being better than cunnilingus and vaginal sex?

By anti-anal arguments, I mean the ones in these articles: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/lif ... d=60743463

https://www.health.com/sex/is-anal-sex-dangerous
“Let’s face it, the anus was not made for intercourse. It’s supposed to be a one-way passage,” Dr. Streicher points out. The vagina, on the other hand, “has a thick, elastic, accordion-like lining designed to stretch to accommodate a penis, or a baby.”
Rectal tissue is thinner and doesn’t share the same elasticity, so there’s a greater chance it can tear, says Dr. Streicher, who is the author of Sex Rx. And tearing increases your odds of contracting a sexually transmitted infection.

Rectal gonorrhea, anal chlamydia, and HIV are all real risks. According to the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, "anal sex is the highest-risk sexual behavior for HIV infections." But anal sex is perhaps most likely to transmit the human papillomavirus (HPV). “Over half of men have HPV,” says Dr. Streicher. HPV can cause anal warts and anal cancer.

Then there’s pain, bleeding, and fecal incontinence. “Poop in your pants is not a nice thing to talk about,” says Dr. Streicher. She points to new research from a team at Northwestern University that found that women who considered anal part of their regular bedroom behavior were more likely to say it changed the consistency of their stools, and report both urinary and fecal incontinence.

They say that anal sex can never feel/be as good as vaginal sex because:

1. "There's a higher risk of getting diseases and infections from analingus/rimming and anal sex"

2. "There's a higher risk of getting the HPV virus via anal sex, and HPV leads to cancer which means there's a higher risk of getting rectal and anal cancer via anal sex"

3. "There's a higher risk of getting fecal and rectal incontinence via anal sex"

4. "The purpose of rectum and anus is to remove waste products from the body. They are not sex organs. Unlike a vagina, their purpose is not to have a penis penetrate them!"
"Anal sex has an increased risk of transmitting STDs compared to vaginal sex. STDs include HIV, Hep B and C, syphilis, HPV, warts, herpes, chlamydia, gonorrhoea, and parasite infections, such as giardia or shigella," says Karen Brodman, MD, an OB/GYN in New York.

"The tissue of the anus and rectum is more fragile than that of the vagina and more prone to breaking. These small skin breaks, known as anal fissures, can increase a person's risk for contracting infections and developing anal cuts called fissures," explains Wendy Goodall McDonald, MD, an OB/GYN.

Also I mean these ones from the different forums on the internet:
I don't see how anal sex would be pleasurable for the giver, rectum and anus are surely just big open spaces, whereas a vagina perfectly fits a penis and massages the penis!

I would have thought anal sex would be more painful for one or both parties. I struggle to see how it can be better than vaginal sex.

I struggle to believe anal sex is as good as or even better than vaginal sex. eg. http://www.scarleteen.com/article/advic ... _different

I find the idea of anal sex unsavoury. (just the problem of interaction with the anus/rectum/faeces). Coprophilia/Scatophilia are equally problematical)

Anal sex is the riskiest sex when it comes to STD and STI transmission. You are more susceptible to STDs and infections via anal sex, than you are via vaginal sex.

Anal tissue can't lubricate itself, and it's more prone to small abrasions and fissures, so anal intercourse can be more painful and more uncomfortable than vaginal intercourse.

There is a possibility of infection with the wrong sort of bacteria, (E-coli) if you will, although apparently there are many other negative factors
http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/sexandrelati ... nalsex.htm

The thought of getting anywhere near an arse makes me feel sick

Obviously vaginal sex is far better than anal sex. The vagina is designed to receive a penis and it is the best feeling in the world. A hot wet soft vagina is a hundred times better than anal, and yes I have tried anal with female partner and it is not very good, far too tight and dry and not designed for sex at all. Vaginal sex is just so good, nothing else comes close.

Vaginal sex is best because it's natural. I don't believe for a single second that anal sex is natural. The purpose of the hole in your backside is for removing waste products from the body. It is not a sex organ.

Tunnel not the funnel all the way. I use bodily parts for their intended purposes.

I'll keep this as clean as I possibly can, but this is my final word on the matter. A man's penis has a nice, comfortable, pleasurable, natural fit into a woman's vagina, because ultimately we are attracted to one another to reproduce. The purpose of the hole in your behind is to remove faeces from your body. Any other use for that orifice is very dirty and unnatural, and may well lead to damage and disease. I hope this is nice and clear for you.

When you do anal, you'll get a load of poop over yourself, it's disgusting.

Asdf1000

Re: Can you counter these anti-anal arguments please?

Post by Asdf1000 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:22 am

With whom are you arguing with? I mean, there is the scintifical side to this, and all the facts can't be argued. But there is also the individual side of it. If you and your partner like that, then you shouldn't need any argument on which is "objectively" better.

If you are arguing with your partner however, that's a whole other point. You will never be able to convince your partner to like anal, because the entry barriers are super high. It takes a lot of time and effort to make anal enjoyable for the passive part and if one doesn't believe in the final benefits, they will never be able to endure this. So there is no point in arguing scientifically.

Spiller2006

Post by Spiller2006 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:02 am

Hey can I just say the India times is a load of crap lol that is just fear mongering. You can get tears from vaginal sex too. If she has these diseases going anal or vaginal wouldn’t matter. I’m sorry but I have read more articles and research papers supporting it than not. It’s was the first form of birth control. During slavery black, Asian, Indian slaves would have anal sex so they wouldn’t give their slave masters kids to sell. I know people who have had anal sex for years at least 3 times a week and still they are fine infact they find it easier to hold poo and pee. Because the muscles are trained. These articles seem to be from a country where it’s illegal. If it’s illegal in India it was the British that made it so. Just like they did with Africa and the Caribbean, it wasn’t for health it was for profit because it was legal for them to do just not legal for us and it’s still enforced some places today. Fact is anal has been the norm for many years before the British empire started slavery and it wouldn’t have been made illegal if the oppressed people didn’t use it to protest being used to breed children into captivity. When they made the slaves fuck so that they can sell their kids they do anal. Slave master doesn’t get his kid to sell so they make it illegal now you have to give him children or risk being hanged. If it had the health implications these articles speak of why would GQ and other western mags endorse it and teaches how to do it safely. We are rediscovering something that’s all.

AssKing

Post by AssKing » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:25 pm

I think I said this before, so I'll make it short and sweet: how about enjoying what you like and forget about others' opinions, hmm?

FarmerDan

Post by FarmerDan » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:11 pm

These anti anal posts come from attention-seeking trolls. Plenty of people enjoy regular anal sex without negative side effects.
If you choose to go without that, that's your problem :-)
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint