Pegging your men

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Asdf1000

Pegging your men

Post by Asdf1000 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:15 am

Ladies, do you also enjoy pegging your men? I wonder, if the attraction to passive anal also comes with an attraction to actively trying something with your partner's ass.

Pluggedkitty

Re: Pegging your men

Post by Pluggedkitty » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:03 am

I've never actually tried it... Hubby isn't interested, but I'd be happy to if he wanted it. (He likes some touching/fingering, but doesn't want anything larger)

I think anal feels great so I think he would like it too. But it's his butt. 😛

FarmerDan

Post by FarmerDan » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:06 pm

Should be compulsory for any guy interested in anal sex! Apart from being very enjoyable (for most) it makes you a much better anal partner ..
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

Munchkin86

Post by Munchkin86 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:39 am

FarmerDan wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:06 pm
Should be compulsory for any guy interested in anal sex! Apart from being very enjoyable (for most) it makes you a much better anal partner ..

I completely agree!

Snj821

Post by Snj821 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:29 pm

My ex pegged me some, but preferred if I got another guy to do it. I was into cuckolding and she was open to it. I was so jealous of seeing her orgasms from her getting anal. Bottoming fir just guys provided me some pleasure but still not right. The my ex walked in on me in lingerie I bought, playing tapes of her getting fucked, was watered moment. My ex didn’t want to be with me in any way anymore because he said she needed masculine guy, but she did help me get dressed, makeup on, and ready for some guys her bull knew. I was scared, but they all treated me fully femaine which Lowe’s me to embrace the role. No orgasm any where was even close to as good as it felt being man handled by those bbc. I went straight out and bought a chastity device because I wanted to fully embrace my love and signal that y cock is worthless compared to amazing anal orgasms

Stretchdman

Post by Stretchdman » Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:34 am

I absolutely love it. It was something the wife brought up an wanted to an now I want it more then she does.

BritDreamer

Post by BritDreamer » Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:24 am

Munchkin86 wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:39 am
FarmerDan wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:06 pm

I completely agree!

Absolutely, if we're going to dish it out it's only fair we take it as well!

As for me, I love pegging and would like to train for larger toys. Some of the larger Squarepeg dildos look like they would feel awesome.

Buttbuster41

Post by Buttbuster41 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:27 am

I am straight. I started shoving things up my asshole because of my curiosity about Anal sex. Had to see what it feels like.

I absolutely love shoving huge dildos up my asshole, all the way up my asshole. Buttfucking is the best feeling.

If I’m dating a lady and she doesn’t like buttfucking, I break up with her. But my goddess, it would be so awesome if she obliterated my butthole with a big fat rubber cock.

I am a male Anal slut, and I want a lady Anal slut.
Last edited by Buttbuster41 on Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Samy

Post by Samy » Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:45 pm

Licking each other's ass like lesbians is amazing.

Sphincter.Stretcher

Post by Sphincter.Stretcher » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:32 am

Buttbuster41 wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:27 am
I started shoving things up my asshole because of my curiosity about Anal sex. Had to see what it feels like.

I absolutely love shoving huge dildos up my asshole, all the way up my asshole. Buttfucking is the best feeling.

If I’m dating a lady and she doesn’t like buttfucking, I break up with her. But my goddess, it would be so awesome if she obliterated my butthole with a big fat rubber cock.

I am a male Anal slut, and I want a lady Anal slut.

same!