Pegging your men

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Gapeman

Re: Pegging your men

Post by Gapeman » Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:56 am

Snj821 wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:29 pm
My ex pegged me some, but preferred if I got another guy to do it. I was into cuckolding and she was open to it. I was so jealous of seeing her orgasms from her getting anal. Bottoming fir just guys provided me some pleasure but still not right. The my ex walked in on me in lingerie I bought, playing tapes of her getting fucked, was watered moment. My ex didn’t want to be with me in any way anymore because he said she needed masculine guy, but she did help me get dressed, makeup on, and ready for some guys her bull knew. I was scared, but they all treated me fully femaine which Lowe’s me to embrace the role. No orgasm any where was even close to as good as it felt being man handled by those bbc. I went straight out and bought a chastity device because I wanted to fully embrace my love and signal that y cock is worthless compared to amazing anal orgasms

Love your story!!! You’re so lucky, I wish I could find a woman like yours. It would be a dream come true! The perfect girlfriend.
Why did you split up? You’re dating only men now?

Pleasure42ormore

Post by Pleasure42ormore » Fri May 07, 2021 7:30 am

FYI, I’d do almost anything for a good pegging!
Yum!

Tanvir Rahman Emon

Post by Tanvir Rahman Emon » Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:54 am

Every men should be pegged at their teenage for certain time. That will help him to improve his sex life in future.