Newly Single Ass Worshiper

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
KBImonstar

Newly Single Ass Worshiper

Post by KBImonstar » Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:50 pm

I had been married for 8 years to a woman that doesn't like sex, even vaginal.... She was stiff as a board and never could let loose. She was always wanting missionary and nothing else. It was the most boring thing I've ever lived through. Now I know how important it is to connect sexually. She was the most prudish Chinese girl I've ever met. Our relationship didn't workout because she is so judgemental about anal sex and weed. Which are my two favorite things. Any girls on here from Indianapolis?

Spiller2006

Re: Newly Single Ass Worshiper

Post by Spiller2006 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:26 am

Thank god you got out of that friend that sound like torture

SydneyAussie

Re: Newly Single Ass Worshiper

Post by SydneyAussie » Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:35 am

Wow, you married her...

I'm not into weed, though I think once in a while is okay. It's not good often. In my youth I smoked it frequently enough to realise it kills a lot of brain cells. I did find it fun to do though and despite what they say, it is very addictive.

You are on a forum that is anal only, so we all think sex should be anal all the time. Having a woman isn't going to have her butt in the air with her hands spread it and a smile on her face ready for anal isn't worth marrying IMO.

Vaginal sex is for making a baby in my book.

My ex also said she hated anal, though she frequently requested it and even during vaginal sex she would ask me to cum in her ass. Then she would make a huge drama with tears and all saying how much she didn't want to have any sex because she didn't like anal. It was super weird because she would often say "hey tonight you want to 'pop' in there?" with a smile... meaning let's have straight anal and we did. It was such a mind-fcuk for me, that I ended the relationship. This was actually a very minor issue of why it ended as there were much bigger things at play. She was still a keeper just not compatible.

At the end of the day there are deal breakers for everyone. As a man, cumming anally is the most pleasurable thing ever.

My point is two fold... if she cared then why wouldn't she want you to enjoy yourself and who knows she might like it too. A wife who loves to have her husband enjoy himself is a requirement for marriage.
True Happiness is a being with a Woman who is Anal Only