Quest to find a anal loving girl in london

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Spiller2006

Quest to find a anal loving girl in london

Post by Spiller2006 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:48 am

I have been seeking a girl for long term anal fun for almost a year I have met a few but I just didn’t like them that much after from how much they liked anal. I’m trying to find someone I connect with. and it’s more than a sexual match. But no luck. I’m starting to give up. It’s really hard because most girls won’t show they like anal until a few meets. But I am so bored of pussy now it’s insane I mostly just get head from the none anal girls now. I’m so bored I’m considering just stopping having sex for a bit and rethinking things. These days I just think what’s the point.

AnalOnlyBlack

Re: Quest to find a anal loving girl in london

Post by AnalOnlyBlack » Sat May 06, 2023 5:28 pm

Did things ever improve?

Spiller2006

Post by Spiller2006 » Sat May 06, 2023 10:37 pm

AnalOnlyBlack wrote:
Sat May 06, 2023 5:28 pm
Did things ever improve?

No I just ended up marrying the woman I was with. Got tired of chasing something I used to get without asking. Back story if you haven’t seen the rest been in a long term relationship for about 13 years have a son together but she is very against anal being anything more than something we do once a year. Which is normal just the tip then she orgasms hard and want me out. She allowed me to seek it elsewhere and I had no luck. Ironically the majority not all of my partners before her were anal obsessed. But I ended up falling for a girl who didn’t. But I loved her so it didn’t matter at the time over the years her reactions to even putting my hand near her arse got pretty bad didn’t want to lose her so I just stopped. Turn into a thing that I locked away. Then it came back very intensely when my female coworkers sat opposite me at work started talking about their anal exploits with their partners 1 of which who is anal only. Had a chat with her she said she didn’t mind me seeking it elsewhere I tried but all the single girls said I would have to be in a relationship with them and the girls willing to do it were in relationships with people I knew. Which was too close to home. Because that was the deal as long as she never have to meet or interact with the girl I did it with. So I just gave up. Accepted that it’s something I will never enjoy again. Didn’t have any sex for about 7 months then went back to taking what I can get. Now married. Relationships are more than sex. Had mind blowing anal before her but they never matched me personality wise at all. Found someone I liked being around and that was the sacrifice. Now it’s a fantasy to experience what I had with my ex’s and 1 night stands.

But yeah to add context 😂

AnalOnlyBlack

Post by AnalOnlyBlack » Sun May 07, 2023 7:44 am

Thanks for sharing the context.

It sucks that just the tip alone could make her orgasm. It wasn't as repulsive as one might think.

It's a moot point now, but should you ever get a chance again with her, once she cums, SLOW DOWN at your end.

Erogenous zones can change from ooooo to ouch in an instant.

For example, some men want a hand job to stop instantly after ejaculation because it becomes too sensitive. Same with nipples in some men and women.

A bummer (pun intended) for you as you're within tasting distance of the nectar! But it could be for a good cause, long term.

Not sure if I made sense.

And hope I haven't stirred a hybernating bear by resurrecting this thread.