Anal sex is seen as "the riskiest sex" for disease transmission, and not pleasurable, but are those things false?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
SnowBananaMilk

Anal sex is seen as "the riskiest sex" for disease transmission, and not pleasurable, but are those things false?

Post by SnowBananaMilk » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:14 pm

In this post, a gay man said he hates anal sex, that he never felt pleasure from it. Many people in the comments said the same thing that anal sex is gross, painful, and even if not painful, not pleasurable. They said they only felt "fullness" such as the fullness one feels when a finger is in their ear or nose or mouth, and no pleasure, so anal sex is pointless. Is it true? That with anal sex there's only a feeling of fullness and no pleasure, making anal sex pointless? If it's false, can you explain why? Why would anal sex be pleasurable and not painful?: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest ... &context=3
I’ve had my whole dildo in without any pain. But there was ultimately no pleasure. It felt like a finger in my ear or nose. It just felt “there.” It just made me feel full; pointless. I like rimming, but actual penetration isn’t pleasurable at all.

I’ve fingered myself multiple times. I’ve used butt plugs, dildos, and real men. I’ve only felt pain or “fullness.” It’s all pointless.

I absolutely hate getting it in the butt. It hurts like hell and I refuse to do it anymore.

I hate anal stuff too. The current fascination with it bugs me! I did it a few times with my ex but I disliked it every time. It just feels like pooping but worse! My husband is curious but it’s a hard no from me.

As a straight guy I find the current fascination online with anal activities weird. Anal sex seems gross to me and licking someone's asshole? What the actual fuck.

Yeah when I was like 14 I would watch anal on my ipod touch cause "yeah I love asses". That is, until I watched one video where the guy pulled out and I felt I saw the whole universe in her asshole and I was just nooope ever since.

eating ass yea wtf disgusting, 100% agree with you

I always assumed that was a meme rather than actual reality. Like, sure, I bet there's some people out there who eat ass, but I always figured the people online boasting about it were virgin teens who have yet to even see a pussy IRL.

I had to go to the hospital a couple years ago, and had to get a finger up the rear end. It was one of the most painful things I've ever experienced. I screamed VERY loudly in the ER.

Some people just don't like anal, unconditionally. You can be lubed to the heavens with your soulmate, that doesn't mean it'll feel good. I feel like there's this big mentality of "if you do it right you'll love it" with anal sex and behind it is a pressure for some people to keep trying something that will never feel good to them because they're supposed to like it and if they dont then they did it wrong so hey, better try again. It's like there's this weird general reluctance to admit that anal isn't for everyone.

Stop trying to "Bingo!" people by telling them they're not enjoying anal because they're not doing it right or they just haven't found the right person. Some people dislike it. Full stop. No "to be fair"s about it.

Also, anal sex is seen as the "riskiest sex".

Homophobes always shame gay men for it. They show the statistics, tell them 60% of gay men have HIV because of anal sex. they say "the anus and rectum are not designed to be penetrated, the vagina is designed to be penetrated", that's why people shouldn't have anal sex and anal sex should be illegal like drugs are illegal in certain countries because they are risky: https://imgur.com/a1LakNj

What do you think? If you think anal sex should not be made illegal, and stigmatized/shamed, eventhough it's the "riskiest sex" when it comes to the transmission of disease, can you explain your reasons?

And how to have anal sex without poop going all over the place? How to make it so the rectum and anus do not smell of poop, or do not smell gross during anal sex?

I heard a kind of mucus comes out of the rectum and anus? Does it smell bad? Is it gross? Or is it not gross?

FarmerDan

Re: Anal sex is seen as "the riskiest sex" for disease transmission, and not pleasurable, but are those things false?

Post by FarmerDan » Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:51 am

@SnowBananaMilk Save your time and trouble and go troll somebody else. We've already answered your questions.
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint