A question for the women

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.

How do you feel about your sexual identity? (multiple answers possible)

Poll ended at Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:36 pm

I love the fact that I am special and can attract guys other women will never satisfy.
38%
I think that more women should be anal-only because it's the best sex life a woman can have.
13%
I wish it were more mainstream and more men would be available who will only fuck my ass.
25%
I find it difficult to come out as anal-only.
25%

Total votes: 8

amaizeg

A question for the women

Post by amaizeg » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:36 pm

To be an anal-only woman is still kinda rare, even with anal sex becoming more mainstream. I have asked two of my anal-only lovers how they feel about that, and I got divergent answers. So I was wondering ...

julietagc

Re: A question for the women

Post by julietagc » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:22 pm

two things happen to me
1- I feel weird, mainly with other girls, they can talk about me and criticize me even though I don't really care.
2- I feel special and sexy, because I know that most men love the fact that I am anal only and it drives them crazy.

In a way I like that it is not the common or standard, it makes it hotter
"break my ass not my heart" ;)

Futuregal

Post by Futuregal » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:20 am

julietagc wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:22 pm
two things happen to me
1- I feel weird, mainly with other girls, they can talk about me and criticize me even though I don't really care.
2- I feel special and sexy, because I know that most men love the fact that I am anal only and it drives them crazy.

In a way I like that it is not the common or standard, it makes it hotter

You go girl ....an anal only woman is a rare and special treasure dont stop being the uber sexy woman you are. Anal only does drive men crazy they love it and I love it too. I cant image going out in public anymore without my mans sperm up my ass all over my insides owning me .....it just isnt ....."lady like" without his sperm inside my ass anymore ....lol.....and i love it !!

Livelysoul

Post by Livelysoul » Wed May 04, 2022 10:22 pm

If you want men to be crazy over you, cover your pussies and use your asses and mouths.
If you're a virgin and like anal play, let your first times be anal/oral. Man will love it! You can be a true dream! :evil:

It's weird, but that's how many men are programmed these days.

If you're AO women, daamn. You go! Heroine! :D <3