Any guy that's well endowed been with a short 4ft-5ft slim petite woman??

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Almeister

Any guy that's well endowed been with a short 4ft-5ft slim petite woman??

Post by Almeister » Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:22 am

Just wondering anyone got a turn on for small petite women and what is it like having sex with them compared to taller larger women. Are their anuses smaller and shorter, also for hung guys is it much harder to train them?? I would think a slim short woman would have a smaller anatomy compared to a taller bigger woman and would generally be much tighter and have a smaller rectum. What's your experiences and comparisons guys and gals??

amaizeg

Re: Any guy that's well endowed been with a short 4ft-5ft slim petite woman??

Post by amaizeg » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:06 pm

The most petite women I have ever had sex with was the most insatiable anal queen i've ever known, I'm not particularly big though, around average I'd say.

adventurista

Post by adventurista » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:19 am

Not sure about a woman that small. I have had a girlfriend who was just under 5 feet tall and she was an anal junkie. African as well, which was unusual

dksv

Post by dksv » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:42 pm

Hi all, First post.

My current pet is 4'11"and very very slim. She was an anal virgin till she met me and I had no problem breaking her in. I'm not a complete monster but I'm Just a hair below 8"

I have been with other similar sized women before. They are smaller and I always bottom out in their vagina but usually their ass can take it. Some women take to anal training better than others and I think this is independent of their size.