Question to girls/women

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
julietagc

Re: Question to girls/women

Post by julietagc » Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:04 pm

First, yes the anal pleasure itself, without orgasm is very good too, but a girl can have anal orgasms, it was difficult for me, it cost me a lot.

It require a lot of time, a lot of dedication and mainly a lot of discipline, your will power, for that many times you are tempted to use your pussy or rub it and if you do it, you will have an intense orgasm but it will not be the anal orgasm, let's say that it interferes with you if you want to achieve that.

Finally, what Samy said is more or less true, it is not comparable what he feel because he is a man, and he stimulates his prostate from his ass, so for him, cum is easier than for a woman, but the woman can also do it and even more intensely. The woman anally can stimulate the ass itself, and the pleasure that the vaginal walls that are close add to it and there is also the A-Spot, more accessible from the ass, but what a woman feels with that is very different from what a man feels, we are different even if we use our asses.
Last edited by julietagc on Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"break my ass not my heart" ;)

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:46 pm

Damn Julieta

Nobody ever puts so much reality check and so much hotness into one post quite like you!

anallady

Post by anallady » Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:05 pm

My most intense orgasms are from anal only!!!

I am not normally very vocal, but when my ass is being used the way I really like it, I hear screams so intense and animal like that I dont even recognize that they are coming from me. I once let hubby video us....I was sweating, shaking, almost drooling...and the filth coming from my mouth, and the things I was begging for him to do.... OH MY! There is no sensation close to an anal orgasm! They knock me out for a minute or two while I catch my breath...but I dont usually feel satiated. I usually want to go again and again until my ass is just sore. Mmmmm.

Samy

Post by Samy » Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:18 am

@julietagc I don't understand why you feel the need to oppose me since none of what you say contradicts what I actually said. I'm saying the same thing as other people here.

stymie_48

Post by stymie_48 » Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:28 pm

FMF wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:00 pm
Google "clitoris and penis" in "images." Look at the analogous structures that differentiate very late in human gestation. We basically have the same equipment-- glans, shaft, legs and bulbs-- formed in different sizes because women are typically smaller in stature, and proportions because of a different hormone mix. The so-called g-spot is a part of the clitoris. I can stimulate my male lover's bulbulous tissue and get him to come just from that stimulation. It takes longer than swirling my tongue around his glans, but he'll get there.

If my lover is giving me head, or fingering my vulva, then I like fingers, lips, and tongues on my labia and hood. The glans is a trip wire, too sensitive, reserved for the coup-d-grace. But if I'm getting fucked I prefer hands on my breasts or hips, not on my genitals. It detracts from the long build-up. I'll get there, I'm not into orgasm denial. (I tried that once-- hardest 18 hours of my life. :) )

I liken the big, deep, low-frequency, waves made by my lover's penis compressing the muscle structure of my ass with a bulldozer pushing a mountain over a cliff. It takes a while-- but boom! when it gets there. If a gal can just relax and enjoy it she can come harder from anal than from vaginal penetration. Some women get really uptight about both anal and vaginal and they don't enjoy the experience-- that's really just too bad.

Mary

A previous gf of mine had a lot of difficulty having an orgasm from just regular vaginal sex as well as oral and fingers. Even when she comunicated with me of what to do and where to do it, it was still difficult and took quite a while. She always said to not worry, she was still feeling good and enjoying everything. It kind of bummed me out, because I always wanted to be sure she was recieving pleasure, but she assured me she was. I've always been a huge anal lover and expressed this to her. Never pressuring...she had never done it. I eventually opened her up to giving it a try and it was not a bad experience the first time.. the second time was better. The 3rd time she was a bit beside herself and told me she had never came so hard in her life. I was walking on sunshine :) I knew she would be asking for it most every time we had sex which is perfect for me because I will almost always want to be in the ass when having sex

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:23 am

If I’m stimulated anally by myself or my wife, and it’s a session where I am going to cum that way using mainly my ass, rather than it being foreplay, as I get close pre-cum will trickle from my cock and give an ongoing orgasmic feeling, not as strong as when I climax but very pleasant, and when I do finally climax the cum will sometimes shoot and land on my shoulder or by my ear as my stomach spasms. I rarely cum that hard with other forms of stimulation. I will lie there in orgasmic shock for a while. I’m quite happy for the stimulation to resume; but at some point you need to stop and get on with the day! Funny how when the ass is involved the libido drop seem more absent. Sometimes my wife or I will play with my cock during this or she may take me in her mouth. But my cock will get forgotten about in the end as the sensation in the ass becomes so overpowering.

katheleen

Post by katheleen » Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:43 am

A pyjama party is the perfect opportunity to give your little one a special night out. Dress up in a snazzy nightdress or soft toy and head to your favorite birthday party. The staff at MRIS, Mohali made the most of the occasion by turning the play area into a starry night. They decorated the party room with balloons and stuffed animals, while the nursery kids enjoyed their favourite snacks. Just try to figure out https://viebly.com/sex-and-the-city-pajama-by-sleeper/