What do you like best about analingus?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Ass Master

What do you like best about analingus?

Post by Ass Master » Mon May 03, 2021 6:09 pm

So what do you like best about analingus? (Giving or receiving)

I have to admit, it's one of my favorite things. I love to spread my wife's beautiful ass cheeks apart and see her sweet little asshole and start french kissing it. She says it's both thrilling and relaxing all at the same time. I could go on all night doing that.

I enjoy giving her soft kisses and nibbling around the edge and seeing how deeply I can get my tongue into her rectum. I'm determined to go further and deeper each time if it's possible. The more I get her relaxed and loosened up, the more I can pull that sphincter open and go deeper and deeper with my tongue.

Minty

Re: What do you like best about analingus?

Post by Minty » Wed May 05, 2021 3:26 pm

Oh my...I looove kissing and licking my asshole. For example I never felt any pleasure while oral sex, but anal play with the tongue...oh this is soooo good. Sometimes I dream, I'm rich enough to hire a person just to lick my butt :D

Edrmed

Post by Edrmed » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:58 am

Me and my wife have a scheduled a time for ass licking 🤤

Every second day I can eat her delicious ass as much as I like. I just love the taste and feeling of her spincher. Usually I eat her asshole for about 20 minutes and after that she can't take it anymore and insists me to fuck her.

She also loves ass to mouth. She tells me that my cock tastes amazing straight out of her ass.

So I guess the taste of her asshole is the main reason for me to eat it.
Last edited by Edrmed on Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anal enthusiast and some kind of anal sadist.

Analjay (Analmostly)

Post by Analjay (Analmostly) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:16 am

My wife says my kisses taste 'so sweet' after I have eaten her ass. i love to bury my face in her ass and run my hands up her back, caressing her back and sides as I eat her ass out.
as far as receiving, I could lay all day while she licks and sucks my anus

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:03 am

It's just wonderful to feel her tight ring relax and soften under my tongue and to make it all wet and shiny. I also like to push my tongue inside and feel her shiver. It helps a lot for getting her ready and it feels immensely naughty.