How do I find a woman who's interested in this lifestyle?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Fuglyduckling7

How do I find a woman who's interested in this lifestyle?

Post by Fuglyduckling7 » Sat May 15, 2021 12:03 pm

Hi all, I have an anal sex fetish and would really like to find a partner who shares my obsession. How do I find a woman who prefers anal sex over vaginal sex?

Bboynextdoor

Re: How do I find a woman who's interested in this lifestyle?

Post by Bboynextdoor » Sat May 22, 2021 11:55 pm

It's a difficult question, pal. My best experience was with a person, who never did it before. So you'll never know

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Sun May 23, 2021 8:46 am

Well, best to start with Being in a relationship with someone who’s open minded, even if they’ve never had anal before. My relationship evolved from a standard vaginal sex relationship, to exploring anal as well, to predominantly anal, to anal only.
Love, mutual respect, a desire to make each other happy and fulfilled in all areas of our lives combined with open minds about sex, led to us adopting this lifestyle.

Hextered

Post by Hextered » Fri Sep 15, 2023 9:43 am

I second what @Canadaman said about open mindedness. My wife wasn’t even into anal before we met, but now we’re going headfirst into this lifestyle.

The key is patience. Go slow and make her feel comfortable and sexy.

hdean667

Post by hdean667 » Sat Sep 16, 2023 12:40 pm

It isn't so much about finding a woman interested in the lifestyle. It's being skilled enough to make her interested in this lifestyle.

PartyTime420

Post by PartyTime420 » Sat Sep 16, 2023 4:32 pm

I've had anal sex with a lot of women and I agree, it's more about making her comfortable enough to enjoy it than looking a place to find someone like her.