How do I find a woman who's interested in this lifestyle?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Fuglyduckling7

How do I find a woman who's interested in this lifestyle?

Post by Fuglyduckling7 » Sat May 15, 2021 12:03 pm

Hi all, I have an anal sex fetish and would really like to find a partner who shares my obsession. How do I find a woman who prefers anal sex over vaginal sex?

johnnyy

Re: How do I find a woman who's interested in this lifestyle?

Post by johnnyy » Wed May 19, 2021 11:04 am

that's a good question. I can't imagine my life without massages and I used to attend massage parlor near me in Kiev. Their massauses are very hot and know their job. For me it's a great way to relax and forget about everything. Good body body massage could be better than sex sometimes.

Bboynextdoor

Post by Bboynextdoor » Sat May 22, 2021 11:55 pm

It's a difficult question, pal. My best experience was with a person, who never did it before. So you'll never know

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Sun May 23, 2021 8:46 am

Well, best to start with Being in a relationship with someone who’s open minded, even if they’ve never had anal before. My relationship evolved from a standard vaginal sex relationship, to exploring anal as well, to predominantly anal, to anal only.
Love, mutual respect, a desire to make each other happy and fulfilled in all areas of our lives combined with open minds about sex, led to us adopting this lifestyle.