Girls, do you feel slutty when you get fucked in the ass?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Ani

Post by Ani » Thu May 27, 2021 11:48 pm

I feel myself slutty, and this feeling excites me a lot!

Annie-A-O

Re: Girls, do you feel slutty when you get fucked in the ass?

Post by Annie-A-O » Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:13 am

Yes - the sense of being used is a big part of the enjoyment, especially as I usually can't see who is behind me, with their cock up me, so my imagination can go anywhere! I do actually have control, as I am actually allowing myself to be used - but beyond that I can completely give into the moment and I love just feeling like a living hole to just be fucked and to be used as a free cum dump.
In fact, the very best anal sex that I have had has been with complete strangers using me as a slut, and never seeing or knowing who they were...
It all works differently for everyone - but I no longer have anyone to be answerable to, and I know exactly what does it for me!

julietagc

Post by julietagc » Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:47 am

In fact, yes, I feel like that and yes it is very hot.
I don't consider being slut or feeling like that, something bad, it means that you enjoy your sex.
I don't feel it from the side of being used, for me it is not like that, I feel it from the side that I am lustful and I enjoy that.
I love sex, I have fire in my vein, I am a lustful and naughty, feeling daring and perverted is what is hot in feeling slutty.
I think the men also like it and drive them crazy, a woman who does things because she want it with passion and not just a doll to use.
haha I like to drive them crazy too.

In short, feeling slutty is like feeling like a succubus, lustful and desirous of sex that drives men crazy, not like a doll to use and its very hot for me and excites me a lot. ;)
"break my ass not my heart" ;)

FMF

Post by FMF » Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:00 pm

Define "slutty"

I'm a woman, I enjoy sex. I also enjoy being sexually avaliable to my partners (plural) anytime it's practicle. To some that makes me a "slut." I don't agree with the label but I don't ever argue with idiots...

Because they bring you down to thier level and win through thier vast experience at being idiots...

I feel "sexy," and I like that feeling

Others might call that feeling "slutty"

Whatever