Girls, do you feel slutty when you get fucked in the ass?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Json.s

Re: Girls, do you feel slutty when you get fucked in the ass?

Post by Json.s » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:46 pm

julietagc wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:40 pm
@jack.fats
@amaizeg

lol I am from that country xD that's why I asked.
Well, It is true that the girls of my generation and the new generations of girls are more open to having anal sex, they like it and want it, but but I still haven't met other anal only girl, like me

Anyway haha welcome to this little country :D

Sounds like Uruguay is heaven on earth lmao.

hippiechick45

Post by hippiechick45 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:46 pm

Yes BallsDeep, I have incorporated poppers. That was with my ltr where we were into bdsm. Those certainly do take it to a whole other level especially when stretching. However, poppers are so NOT a good thing health wise and he was addicted to it. That relationship ended 3 yrs ago and
unforatunately I haven't found someone who can meet my perverted needs :lol: Now with any sex i love weed. Not that I'm getting ANYTHING right now. :(

BallsDeep

Post by BallsDeep » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:15 pm

I love how these technologies (drugs) enhance the anal experience. Cannabis, GHB, Poppers, Lyrica... these are all excellent orgasm multipliers... When my wife is near to ass orgasm sometimes I tell her to get ready for the "Ass-tral sex" plane and it's kind of funny but then our minds really do get transported into another dimension of godlike slutty pleasure...

To the thread's point - girls who crave getting ass fucked—the ones who get wet at the thought of a hard ass pounding deserve every drop of their sluthood because it's a juicy treat at that point. To know your body this intimately, to be able to orgasm from your ass... that requires an incredibly respectable amount of patience and it can be a really hot & rewarding journey inwards. Being an ass slut is a badge of honor in these parts :)

Bemago1140

Post by Bemago1140 » Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:54 pm

So anal makes a girl slutty/slut? Not cool to label and judge 👎

Also would you call men “slutty” is is this a woman only label?

Let’s be progressive and not judgmental please

Bemago1140

Post by Bemago1140 » Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:54 pm

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:08 am

Bemago1140 wrote:
Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:54 pm

The OP was a girl and she seemed to see it as a positive label - I am not condoning promiscuity, that is up to the individual to decide how they live their life, but labels can be used in varying ways. Feeling slutty - which was the original question - does not have to mean that you are a slut by definition, though you may be. My wife likes me to 'use' her; she has a rape fetish that sometimes comes out. I could even call her a dirty little slut if I felt like it. She may feel slutty after being 'used' but with her mind set, when she is in that particular mood, there is an extra twist, 'slut' suggests she wants it, the thought of being raped suggests one does not want it (she does want it BTW, she just sometimes likes to imagine someone is taking advantage of her, and like someone said, especially if the anal is coming from behind or you are face down, etc. you can imagine all sorts of things about your unseen partner). We are monogamous - yet she sometimes likes to be a 'slut' or be made to feel slutty by me and the twist being that she lets all the 'shame' of her feeling like a slut fall on me, because I have had my way with her, she has been the 'victim' of my desire - then, later, she gets all giddy and tells me how much fun she's had. But somewhere in her psyche she likes the shame of being slutty.

Backdoorlover

Re: Girls, do you feel slutty when you get fucked in the ass?de

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:56 am

Bemago1140 wrote:
Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:54 pm

So there we go. The woke people seem to have made it to this forum 😞
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

MamaGlizzy

Post by MamaGlizzy » Fri Oct 14, 2022 6:09 pm

Slutty? No…..but I love being dominated by my man and no better way than to be on all fours, moaning with pleasure, while he’s thrusting his dick in my ass giving it to me. 🤤
FUCK ME IN MY ASS and give mama a cream pie!

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Mon Oct 17, 2022 12:32 am

MamaGlizzy wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 6:09 pm
Slutty? No…..but I love being dominated by my man and no better way than to be on all fours, moaning with pleasure, while he’s thrusting his dick in my ass giving it to me. 🤤

Well said :D

Juliet

Post by Juliet » Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:54 pm

It does. Anal is not just about physical sensation. It's also about psychological entertainment. Anal gives The Sense of sluttiness, taboo, naughty, rule breaker, special feeling because not all the girls do it, more kinky, amazing fetish. Sense being used. All of these combined with the uniqueness of anal feeling and orgasm, it cannot be matched to anything else.