I'm curios about your opinion

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
AssKing

I'm curios about your opinion

Post by AssKing » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:45 pm

This one's for the ladies.
I just had a funny idea and wanted to know what your reaction would be, seeing as how you can be honest here (hopefully).
So there's a guy talking to a girl a few times and they have decent conversations; for some reason the girl doesn't seem to have a problem with the guy (I'm trying not to say attracted because you never know).
What would your opinion/reaction be (maybe if you were the girl) if after a few more chats, the guy would honestly and without sarcasm would ask her if she would like to have sex with him. Straight to the point. Like asking for a date. Again - politely and sincerely - just asking her.

Thanks!

FMF

Re: I'm curios about your opinion

Post by FMF » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:37 pm

I guess it depends a lot on context. At a sex club I imagine such an invitation would be well received-- even if declined-- moving along a spectrum I think it would be more appropriate and better received at a singles bar, 'speed dating' event, single parents day at the local park (or even church), and less well accepted at the grocery, at work, or at a family reunion.

Seriously, step into the other person's shoes for a minute why are they there-- there is nothing wrong with enjoying sex or being attracted to another person-- but saying so is not always appropriate.

Also, look at yourself-- would you make a good "fling," "thing," or "forever," depending on the context. People are on best behavior at job interviews, so if you are "iffy," and she isn't desperate (see chapter on "last call") the easy answer is "no."

Women, I think, are far less visually oriented than men, but attitude, demeanor, hygiene, and manners are important.

Mary

AssKing

Post by AssKing » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:16 pm

Interesting.
So then - if women are far less visually oriented than men, why are they (women) working so much on their visual "assets"?

julietagc

Post by julietagc » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:51 pm

How they already answered you depends on the context and why they met: if it was in a place intended for casual sex or not.

Even in a casual sex scene, throwing yourself straight would not have good results, it would give the impression of desperate and easy, and we all like an interesting man, intriguing not something so simple.

Yes, it is true, women are less visual, obviously we must like what we see but your attitude, your way of speaking, your hygiene, your character, even how you dress, everything combined makes you more or less attractive.

In this situation, if a man says that to me like that, even if he is attractive, he would give me a bad impression, as I said before, you sound like desperate,

Can you send the wrong message to the girl, even for something casual, I don't expect a man like that to be good in bed, if he can't play talking, will he know how to play sex too? or will he go straight to what he wants? I can understand that he accepts the first girl he sees

If what you mention is not just for something casual, then worse, the rejection is practically assured, If the girl is looking for something serious, she will not notice you with that attitude.
Last edited by julietagc on Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
"break my ass not my heart" ;)

FMF

Post by FMF » Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:19 pm

AssKing wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:16 pm
Interesting.
So then - if women are far less visually oriented than men, why are they (women) working so much on their visual "assets"?

I could have been clearer. It is my belief, based on the admittedly relatively small number of people I know well, that women are less attracted to men based on a man's looks than men are attracted to women based on a woman's looks.

AssKing

Post by AssKing » Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:10 am

FMF wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:19 pm
AssKing wrote:
Interesting.

I could have been clearer. It is my belief, based on the admittedly relatively small number of people I know well, that women are less attracted to men based on a man's looks than men are attracted to women based on a woman's looks.

You'd think that if women are more impressed by other qualities than looks, they'd enhance those qualities in themselves as well.

Huh - I would have thought that being straight and to the point would be the manly thing to do, but true indeed, women like playing games and going around the bush.

FMF

Post by FMF » Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:45 pm

AssKing wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:10 am
FMF wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:19 pm
AssKing wrote:
Interesting.

You'd think that if women are more impressed by other qualities than looks, they'd enhance those qualities in themselves as well.

A long time ago I offended someone by telling him I wouldn't ever consider dating someone who didn't share my profession or a closely related one. But it's how I feel. It's an important part of my life like my family and the part of the country I live in.

We can, all of us, make the decision of who we want to be with. I want to be with someone who understands me both inside and outside of the bedroom. You can choose to only (or never) date redheads, or piano players, it's your choice.
AssKing wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:10 am
Huh - I would have thought that being straight and to the point would be the manly thing to do, but true indeed, women like playing games and going around the bush.

There are billions of women on earth. I know a few who will fuck anthing that moves, and I know a few who wouldn't fuck Jesus himself if God told her to. Some women are into looks, but I personally think it's a smaller percentage than men who are into looks.

As I said before I think being straightforward is a good option at a venue where both men and women are there looking for a short term sexual "hook up" but a less effective strategy elsewhere.

Just my $0.02. All by free opinions come with a "double your money back gaurantee."

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:36 pm

TBH, I like looking at pretty girls like the next guy, but for me to really want a woman she would have to have the right attitude, a natural sense of style, the right way to talk, to move, to smell, to sound and to express herself.

Most guys - if they are honest to themselves - will also realize that sexual attraction is not just about looks but about many different small factors that together make a whole.

As for the original question, I think @julietagc has answered it quite well.

Also, don't forget, a woman has to let you inside her and if it's about anal then this part is even more sensitive. She'll first want to make sure you are not some sort of vapid or even dangerous douchebag before she offers her body to you.

It's an incel myth that girls will fuck every guy with hot abs, pecs and biceps. Being hot enough isn't going to cut it, she'll also have to trust you literally with her ass.