Anal is ok, AO is ok, anal fanaticism is no ok

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Alfabravo

Anal is ok, AO is ok, anal fanaticism is no ok

Post by Alfabravo » Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:00 am

Hi. Anal is awesome sex and birth control but this have negative aspects. U as mediaresourse must dont desinformation and must be objective.

Anal have health risks. If make it right then its safe but everybody may got wrong. Its move on think ice. Anal health risks> vaginal. Vaginal safe without lubrication and stretch.

Anal is bad way with passiv partner where anal diseases.

Anal is taboo in some culturs. Its they way, they personal choose.

Love > fetish. Vaginal only girl try anal for partner, its ok. Anal only partner try vaginal for girl its ok. Ultimatums, fanaticism, etc is not ok

FMF

Re: Anal is ok, AO is ok, anal fanaticism is no ok

Post by FMF » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:06 pm

First up, I see that English is not your first language, so I apologize if I misunderstand your meaning. I have spent a lot of time where kind people tried to understand my lousy Spanish and Portuguese, and I appreciate that.
Alfabravo wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:00 am
Hi. Anal is awesome sex and birth control but this have negative aspects. U as mediaresourse must dont desinformation and must be objective.

So, I think that you're saying that you think that anal sex is awesome. ( I do too by the way.) That you can't get pregnant through anal. (True unless you really, really, really, really try hard, then it's only like 50-50.) But it has negatives. (I'll get to that later.) That as a source of information this site has a responsibility to be accurate. ( I'm just a member, not a moderator. I'm in no way connected or affiliated with the site other than being a member. I hope that everything posted here is posted in good faith. I know that I post my own true experiences and the experiences of my friends... But as they say "your miliage may differ." So a grain of salt may be in order (not just here, but EVERYWHERE.)
Alfabravo wrote:
Anal have health risks.

With all due respect: NO, the risk associated with PiA is not any greater than that associated with PiV, just different.
Alfabravo wrote:
If make it right then its safe but everybody may got wrong. Its move on think ice. Anal health risks> vaginal. Vaginal safe without lubrication and stretch.

NO: As a woman I will tell you categorically that if I'm manufacturing vaginal lubricant it is because my body is anticipating sex. Depending upon what my structures are accustomed to the same anticipation and work-up is required for vaginal as anal. But if someone is accustomed to one and not the other then the familiar is what their body is preparing itself for.
Alfabravo wrote:
Anal is bad way with passiv partner where anal diseases.

Penetrative sex where one partner has a communicable disease that the other partner does not have is risky. You can't just add percentages of risk. The rectum and intestines function in part by absorbing so they are more efficient than the vagina, but the vagina will absorb as well. People are not known to try sexual intercourse once, say "been there, done that," and go on to other pursuits. So the cumulative difference becomes insignificant.
Alfabravo wrote:
Anal is taboo in some culturs. Its they way, they personal choose.

This is a different topic for a different conversation. People who sincerely adhere to cultural standards that forbid anal sex should have little interest in this forum, and I have no interest in debating anything with them.
Alfabravo wrote:
Love > fetish. Vaginal only girl try anal for partner, its ok.

In my world we do things for those we love, so we try things that our lovers ask us to. Just my personal opinion but nobody is "____ only." Let's say that in terms of penetrative hetero sex I receive it anally 19 times out of 20. But my lovers also touch me and sometimes bring me to orgasm with their fingers, and I enjoy giving and receiving oral, so is anyone really 100% AO?
Alfabravo wrote:
Anal only partner try vaginal for girl its ok. Ultimatums, fanaticism, etc is not ok.

Ultimatums are never "okay" we are all people, in hetero sex girls are the people who get the boys off (and vice-versa). We are a team and we cannot do it one without the another.

An ancient saying says: "There is no man without woman. There is no woman without man." (I'm poly and I KNOW that is true.)

Alfabravo

Post by Alfabravo » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:29 am

So, I think that you're saying that you think that anal sex is awesome. ( I do too by the way.) That you can't get pregnant through anal. (True unless you really, really, really, really try hard, then it's only like 50-50.) But it has negatives.

Yes.
Penetrative sex where one partner has a communicable disease that the other partner does not have is risky

Its no bacterial diseases but phisiological diseases make anal sex pain and damage: hemoroid etc.
This is a different topic for a different conversation. People who sincerely adhere to cultural standards that forbid anal sex should have little interest in this forum, and I have no interest in debating anything with them.

Peoples where love anal and anal lobby is such not only this site but in all world. peoples got conflicts of interests.
Ultimatums are never "okay" we are all people

This site teach vaginal partner should conversion to anal but anal partner too may conversion.

FMF

Post by FMF » Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:50 pm

Another $0.02 worth...

If a woman has been told that anal sex is a nasty, perverted, unhealthy, sinful thing to do and she is only very reluctantly doing it to please her partner she is not going to be in a good frame of mind and she is not going to be relaxed.

But substitute the word vaginal for anal above and I believe that my statement is still true.

If a woman is not relaxed and ready for sex, and she is penetrated she likely won't enjoy it no matter which orifice is being entered. The anus has fewer layers than a vagina but each layer can be damaged by penetration if the woman's body is unprepared.

I've had anal sex thousands of time and never suffered from hemroids. Probably because I always make sure I'm ready before proceeding.

Doing anything has consequences. Some call that taking a risk. But if you don't do something then you do nothing. If you do nothing what is the point of being alive?

(I'm a woman, but I imagine that my statements about anal apply to men as well. We are far more alike than different.)

julietagc

Post by julietagc » Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:10 pm

Fanaticism is not good in any area
"break my ass not my heart" ;)