D and S cross posting

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
FMF

D and S cross posting

Post by FMF » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:27 pm

No not a Saint Andrew's cross, but something that is more Dominance and Submission than Anal. I put it here not to squick anyone.

If you adhere to a steady consistent enema regimen you never have to sit on a toilet again. A girlfriend gets cleaned out in her shower-- it's a nice big one maybe three by six feet, that's almost one Celsius by two IIRC-- :) every three days or so. As a woman, I can attest that never having to sit down on a public toilet again is a huge bonus. She is a total subbie and wears this cute little German contraption pretty much 24/7 to block off her front passage.

Important to this discussion it has a central bar that fits between the outer labia and holds a Foley urinary catheter in place, so she just removes a plug at the end the six inches (15 kilograms :) ) or so that hangs out and goes like a guy. The center piece can also hold a stainless steel penetrator in place and it is held in place with two outer pieces, round rod that forms a panty liner shape. The center bar has a cover where it meets the outer rod that covers the external clitoris and hood so they can only be reached by a water-pic or hand held shower unit.

The outer piece forms a loop where it attaches to the bar near the anus and a second stainless steel penetrator or a bigger but softer silicone plug can be locked into place through that loop. The whole thing is secured by at least four-- my friend has eight-- captive ball or segment rings in the labia major. Her dominant lover has two identical devices and thouroghly cleans one every three days when the device is removed for her cleansing. Otherwise the butt plug is removed for anal sex or to swap the penetrator and plug.

As I said she is very subbie and she loves the whole game.

(if you google "female chastity belt cathater," dH has a cheaper version of what I am describing for $47 US (35.05 kW ;) ))

Mary