What words mean.

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Lisas7ECA

What words mean.

Post by Lisas7ECA » Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:35 am

I apologize if this has been addressed. The search function is inoperative. No matter what I ask it I get the same response. "The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common: 7ECA." (I'm willing to bet money that my previous post was the only one with that term. 10 points if it makes sense to you.)

Is there a place on this site where terms and agreed upon definitions are listed? Some of the time it's sorta like the situation with my house, fishing, and exercise partner's ex-wife when they decided to get a dog. They had both grown up with dogs and liked dogs and talked about getting a dog after their youngest child was out of diapers. So a couple months after that event she bought a dog.

"What's that?" he said.

"It's a dog," she said.

"No it's not," he said. "I don't even know what that is."

"It's a 'sleeve Pekingese.' In ancient times, Chinese emperors carried them in their sleeves."

"You can't carry a dog in your sleeve. We talked about getting a dog the kids could play ball with, or chase around the back yard."

"This is a dog, it's just too small to do those things..."

Sex, virginity, anal only, chastity, fidelity, monogamy, they mean different things to different people.

Lisa (7ECA)