Anal using long hard object

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
ahmedanal

Anal using long hard object

Post by ahmedanal » Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:19 am

I don't have the means of using proper anal toys or lube. Therefore, I use household objects such as Shampoo bottles. The objects I use are hard (they don't bend) and long (25 cm or 10 inches). When doing anal using these kind of objects I like to have a full insertion. I manage to insert about 85% of it with ease, however, to fully insert it, I need to apply some pressure to make my insides bend to accommodate the remaining part of the object. I have a feeling that I'm passing the rectum and then the extra pressure makes my insides bend so that the object enters into the sigmoid colon. My concern is: Is this extra push that causes bending my insides may cause damages such as tears or even perforations? Is what I'm doing really dangerous? Has anyone tried this before? Remember.
Attachments
rectum.png
rectum.png (105.59 KiB) Viewed 4622 times

Analjay (Analmostly)

Re: Anal using long hard object

Post by Analjay (Analmostly) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:22 am

I'd be worried about such long hard objects. On my post on the Colon I pictured and linked to a toy I bought 'the alien probe thing'. it is not cheap but it is hand made. It is very bendy and the knobbles are nice. I like to use silicone as it is not going to leach chemicals through the mucus membrane. Leaning over to your left may help (think it's left) but once up, if you do a sudden movement, like you sneeze, it could cause pain or injury if the object is hard - well that is not fact just my thoughts. I have taken 18" before now with a really bendy toy and a bitt of wiggling of my body. Why not buy some platinum silicone, make a mould - could just be a cardboard tube - and make your own long bendy toy. Might be fun.

ahmedanal

Post by ahmedanal » Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:57 am

Good thoughts. Thanks.

AssKing

Post by AssKing » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:53 pm

One word: siswet

notnice66

Post by notnice66 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:30 pm

One of my favourite toys is a long latex string of anal beads, starting small and going up to billiard ball size. 15 inches long. It is very flexible and I would recommend it. You can take it as deep as you like - they flex around any bends in your gut. I was surprised that even the first time I used it I went right to the ring handle then tugged it gently back and pushed in again. I really enjoy using these beads and give my arse a good workout - and clean out!! - sometimes. Not long ago I had a lover who used them on me. He liked to used them before we had sex then again afterwards - first to open me up for him (he was a bit oversize), then to fuck me with his semen as lube until I had a final orgasm. Love the smell of them after use (and the taste!)

Kelly_ukf

Post by Kelly_ukf » Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:23 am

Haha Notnice 66 that's so naughty.....but I approve

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:56 am

Oh wow! I would be scared using a foreign object in my ass. My ex was well-endowed (8 inches) and he would go in balls deep. It was incredible and I became an anal addict! Its been a few years and in recent weeks I've been using my Rampant Rabbit but only in shallow!

aaryan026

Post by aaryan026 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:13 am

if you're diving into the world of anal play, it's a good idea to start with proper anal toys.

Analien

Post by Analien » Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:06 am

Even though I understand your current situation, I would advise against using whatever that is not designed for anal play. There is always a high risk of getting hurt by objects such as shampoo bottles. It could also get stuck in the colon, which would probably result in a need to remove it surgically.
Anyway, good luck with your anal exploration.
Vstříc análním orgasmům.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:01 pm

Analien wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:06 am
Even though I understand your current situation, I would advise against using whatever that is not designed for anal play. There is always a high risk of getting hurt by objects such as shampoo bottles. It could also get stuck in the colon, which would probably result in a need to remove it surgically.
Anyway, good luck with your anal exploration.

Totally agree. Anything that goes inside of your body should be designed for that purpose. Even then, accidents happen like the time my wife’s ass swallowed a smaller butt plug. Fortunately, she squatted and was able to push it out.