Do you punish the pussy? Why, what's it ever done to you!

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.

Ya, the pussy's a cunt and needs punishing!
82%
Nah, just let sleeping dogs lie
18%

Total votes: 28

Analjay (Analmostly)

Post by Analjay (Analmostly) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:00 am

I know many of you avoid the pussy; but is anyone into punishing the pussy and if so, how? in what way? I guess spanking is one. We have a neat mini riding crop a guy makes and sells on Etsy - Small enough to take on holiday with you - Yay! And just right for landing right on ones anus too - Double Yay! I'll put a poll up just for fun, but also share if and how you punish/degrade the pussy - and maybe why you do if you do.

Edrmed

Re: Do you punish the pussy? Why, what's it ever done to you!

Post by Edrmed » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:18 am

I do that! 😆

We have labia spreading clamps that I use to spread the pussy open wide. Then I slap her clit and labia with paddle bat and spank crop. 😈

Why I do this? I like to "humiliate" her and to let her know that the pussy is not getting any pleasure and I like the view when smooth bald pussy is all red from all that slapping.

Also she likes it and asks for it as she wants that pussy to be punished more than I do.

She sometimes covers it completely to prevent me even seeing that beautiful pussy. Fortunately she gets so wet that the duct tape doesn't hold for long 😆 But I think that is just a foreplay. She also wants me to write something degrading on her pubic area or labia like "useless" or "only anal" or something like that. We do bodywriting in other parts of her body aswell.
Anal enthusiast and some kind of anal sadist.

Analjay (Analmostly)

Post by Analjay (Analmostly) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:12 am

Not done body writing
Yes, mine likes to be humiliated. She gets mad and storms off at what I sometimes say, but then as it goes around her head it turns her on and she comes back all horny
I humiliate her by reminding her she's a dirty little slave girl, I text her sometimes, I once explained to her that she is dirty for wanting a shitty cock inside her pussy - she likes to take it ass to pussy sometimes, has done for several years now. Ass first then pussy so pussy knows its place, then back to ass so pussy gets no cum, only what dribbles out and finds its way in, it can have that second hand. She had her clitoris spanked with a crop for doing such a dirty thing with her pussy. we don't have clamps, she has to be self controlled and keep everything open and exposed so she can be punished. Sounds like you and your girl have fun together.

Edrmed

Post by Edrmed » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:31 am

We also used to jump between ass and pussy, but now that the pussy has been demoted to being just a decoration for several years, I haven't done that in a long time. Maybe even miss it a little.

My girl doesn't want to touch her pussy during sex so the clamps are necessary if there is a need for the pussy to be spread.
Anal enthusiast and some kind of anal sadist.

Analjay (Analmostly)

Post by Analjay (Analmostly) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:10 am

That's so cool. Yes when we decided to switch to Anal as the norm and vaginal as an optional extra it was very liberating. The ass was just so designed to pleasure and be pleasured by a cock. People say that ass is for things to come out of not to go into and that is why it is tight, but that is so wrong. It is tight to give pleasure and when it goes loos then a slightly different pleasure, but it's all good. The vagina has to be torn by the penis and bleeds when virginity is lost and no one says that is a reason to not stick your dick in it! Vagina for procreation anus for recreation. I still love pussy though, just prefer my cock to be mostly plunged into an anus. But it must be a thrill to go all the way AO - for your partner to not even want to touch it - clamp away then :D

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:48 am

I was not a fan of bdsm or humiliation, but MrsCanassman explained that she likes physical spankings, and other consensual pain play. So I’ve learned to add some spanking in general and also to use a crop she bought on her pussy for this same purpose. She’s gone AO and learned to love and crave it, the least I can do is accommodate her desires too.

Analjay (Analmostly)

Post by Analjay (Analmostly) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:24 am

Yes, I'd never have thought it with my wife, but we discovered things about each other over the years. I hadn't realized until she told me that if she felt me pinning her down, she fantasised that she was being raped - of all things! But in real life she'd kick the crap out of an assailant, she'd just go mental on them!! One time she cried while being dominated and I got confused and said I was sorry. She didn't like the apology at all. I found I had to either comfort her and tell her she was a good girl and would improve her performance next time (with whatever it happened to be) or I had to just remind her to cry quietly and not disturb anyone. It must be a release thing from being in a highly responsible position all day.

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:58 am

My girl likes her pussy spanked sometimes. It makes her extra wet and that adds more fresh lube for the main thing. Win win.

I am not into "punishment" and "humiliation" play but my girl loves being spanked, belted, slapped, spit at and some nipple torture. I do not myself frame it as punishment but as encouragement, like one would urge a racehorse into higher speeds with a crop or spurs. I also love watching a girl getting off on intense sensations, and for me it's like using the inside and the outside of her ass to full effect, and include the pussy in roles which do not involve full penetration.

Analjay (Analmostly)

Post by Analjay (Analmostly) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:54 am

I ride horses and yes they do enjoy the crop when being encouraged to surge on once they are already at a gallop. I can relate to that.

RearAdmiral

Post by RearAdmiral » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:06 pm

I love seeing a woman’s pussy receiving a smack while her ass gets the cock. I imagine it’s quite a thrill for her as it must feel like it puts her in her place while emphasizing that her pussy is no longer to be penetrated or caressed