Can anyone else feel it in their stomach?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
bootygirl2000

Can anyone else feel it in their stomach?

Post by bootygirl2000 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:31 pm

My bf is ridiculously large (8” measured). He says he can feel him enter the deeper part of my anus and it feels way tighter around the head, when he does this I can literally feel his dick in my stomach, like the lower belly right above my pussy, and I feel so full it’s tickling a really pleasurable part of me inside there <3. Who else gets this?

FTMforeverplugged

Re: Can anyone else feel it in their stomach?

Post by FTMforeverplugged » Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:17 pm

I do!

Edrmed

Post by Edrmed » Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:15 pm

My wife wants to feel it deep and hitting her insides.

Unfortunately I am not big enough, so we have to use long big dildos or my hand. Often they are so big that we can clearly see a belly bulge ☺️ she gets very turned on for that
Anal enthusiast and some kind of anal sadist.

colonqueen

Post by colonqueen » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:42 am

I love this feeling so much. It’s like a big warmth and pressure is filling up the entire lower part of your abdomen/pubic area

daftdrafter

Post by daftdrafter » Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:13 pm

Edrmed wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:15 pm
My wife wants to feel it deep and hitting her insides.

Unfortunately I am not big enough, so we have to use long big dildos or my hand. Often they are so big that we can clearly see a belly bulge ☺️ she gets very turned on for that

Positions can help. For tightness at the entrance even after a longer fucking I have found that side entry (girl on side, guy propped up against her at 90 degrees) is the best. For depth there really is only the one option. Legs up on the shoulders missionary. Once you have them in the position you move into a semi-kneeling position and you'll find the right angle to get your cock buried as deep as it can go. This is where you can almost always (depends on the height of the girl....mostly) get to play with the sigmoid colon against your head. THIS is what the girls are talking about here. That's what I find gives them that 2nd sensation. Almost every girl I have got that deep has orgasmed from a deep fucking in this position. They have NO control whatsoever, they are your toy.