How do you know who is into anal???

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
slvcassm1990

Re: How do you know who is into anal???

Post by slvcassm1990 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:09 am

Not sure there really is a way until you try it out. I never considered it, big 'not happening' as far as I was concerned until I got into a BDSM relationship and He told me to take it. Turns out I absolutely love it and now I regret not taking it up my butt sooner.

canadianbuttluvr

Post by canadianbuttluvr » Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:08 am

amaizeg wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:53 pm
Barring a conversation, I usually start going lower with my tongue when i eat her out and see how she reacts. Every anal-loving girl so far has practically shoved her ass into my face by that point.

To be honest though, I never had to ask, practically all women except one (who i asked if she would like to try more after i had licked her ass) have put my cock into their ass without being prompted in any way. How they knew I would be into it differs, but the asslicking usually gave it away ;)

Like everything in life, there are exceptions to the rule. My wife only barely tolerates me licking her ass but really enjoys anal

Gapeseeker

Post by Gapeseeker » Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:02 am

When you meet someone new
Just start eating their ass… and that usually gives a good sign