How do you know who is into anal???

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
anallady

How do you know who is into anal???

Post by anallady » Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:22 pm

My early dating years I REALLY wanted to try anal...but never seemed to attract the right kind of guys for it. How do you all let potential partners know you are into anal???

Ani

Re: How do you know who is into anal???

Post by Ani » Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:22 am

I told them directly that I must stay virgin till marriage, but I do anal sex.

Pehart2

Post by Pehart2 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:17 pm

Ani wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:22 am
I told them directly that I must stay virgin till marriage, but I do anal sex.

You are a dream girl! I wish to find such a girl!

AOL4everyone

Post by AOL4everyone » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:14 am

Just tell em… there are plenty of guys who are into anal. I mean it’s not that difficult. Just go for it ^^

AssKing

Post by AssKing » Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:37 pm

I would imagine, considering that you're dealing with a normal person, you could start a conversation and see if it goes into the right direction.
At least that's how guys do it. Hopefully.

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:53 pm

Barring a conversation, I usually start going lower with my tongue when i eat her out and see how she reacts. Every anal-loving girl so far has practically shoved her ass into my face by that point.

To be honest though, I never had to ask, practically all women except one (who i asked if she would like to try more after i had licked her ass) have put my cock into their ass without being prompted in any way. How they knew I would be into it differs, but the asslicking usually gave it away ;)

notnice66

Post by notnice66 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:44 pm

Yeah, a tough one. Have been down the path of getting the stage of going bed with a guy and then saying I want it anal. Some guys say they're not interested and then I had to suffer through vaginal sex. Others say ok and after a few strokes in my back passage, then push it in my vagina and that's all they want (had a couple of nasty infections that way, fuckers!) Now, when things on a date look like they are heading towards the bedroom, I have 'the talk', make sure they understand the penis is not to go near my vagina. Sure, a few dates end that way, but with the others I get what I want.

Ani

Post by Ani » Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:18 am

I always had to discuss it in advance, to make sure that the man loves anal sex and will not take my virginity. Most men love anal sex, many of them love anal sex even more than vaginal, so I had no problem to find an anal only partner.

Spudo64

Post by Spudo64 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:08 am

Hello @notnice66

Trying to send you a PM, but it won't go. Maybe you are not allowing PMs. Please go into "board preferences" in your user control panel and allow PMs.

Thank you!

Kelly_ukf

Post by Kelly_ukf » Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:33 am

I have been lucky hubby an prior bf both prefered it so just asked