Ladies do you enjoy having your ASS GAPED wide open to its very limits and what is your current size of openness?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
julietagc

Re: Ladies do you enjoy having your ASS GAPED wide open to its very limits and what is your current size of openness?

Post by julietagc » Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:16 am

well... It's not very complicated just play, lubricate and play to dilate it, you can use toys, gradually thicker, ideally anal plugs or balls, but you can have an anal gape with a real cock, during sex, It just needs to last long enough.
"break my ass not my heart" ;)

ANALyzer1

Re: Ladies do you enjoy having your ASS GAPED wide open to its very limits and what is your current size of openness?

Post by ANALyzer1 » Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:54 am

alarac56 wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:09 am
"anal work" is a must in slave's training, and I do it regularily with my slave, but it is important to keep her tight too, so she wears metal plugs to renforce her muscles. https://photos.app.goo.gl/i98Mw9h78ELDFepe9

Thanks for the pictures of your ANAL SLAVE I truly enjoyed the very well experienced appearance of her BOOTY 🕳️. I definitely prefer my slave to have a larger than average size BACKDOOR ENTRANCE as well. Yes most definitely it's important to have her train her muscles to allow for tightness to remain.