Ladies do you enjoy having your ASS GAPED wide open to its very limits and what is your current size of openness?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
ANALyzer1

Ladies do you enjoy having your ASS GAPED wide open to its very limits and what is your current size of openness?

Post by ANALyzer1 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:17 am

Ladies how do you prepare your ASS for ANAL GAPING? What techniques or advice can you give for the women who want to experience GAPING?
Last edited by ANALyzer1 on Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

slvcassm1990

Re: Ladies do you enjoy having your ASS GAPED opened to its very limits and what is your current size of openness?

Post by slvcassm1990 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:35 pm

I absolutely LOVE having it gaped open. So far I've been able to take up to a small fist (a girlfriends) as the biggest thing up my butt, working with my Master to take more. Hopefully I'll be able to take His fist soon, but they're really huge so it's taking some work and stretching!

ANALyzer1

Re: Ladies do you enjoy having your ASS GAPED opened to its very limits and what is your current size of openness?

Post by ANALyzer1 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:02 pm

slvcassm1990 wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:35 pm
I absolutely LOVE having it gaped open. So far I've been able to take up to a small fist (a girlfriends) as the biggest thing up my butt, working with my Master to take more. Hopefully I'll be able to take His fist soon, but they're really huge so it's taking some work and stretching!

Very nicely put. In regards to making your BOOTY 🕳 opening bigger in circumference have you considered using a trainer kit with various sizes of width and length for ANAL stretching?

ImAlinaWhoRu

Re: Ladies do you enjoy having your ASS GAPED wide open to its very limits and what is your current size of openness?

Post by ImAlinaWhoRu » Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:50 pm

Love gaping. Im wearing plugs for almost 14 years. When i take my plug out i stay open about 4-5 cm(i dont know how much inches that are). My biggest gabe was about7.5 cm

hippiechick45

Re: Ladies do you enjoy having your ASS GAPED wide open to its very limits and what is your current size of openness?

Post by hippiechick45 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:59 pm

An ex used to do this with me. oh man was it hot. He had an 3-prong anal speculum and a really large one i don't remember anything else about it, however, I believe it would open to like 2" if I remember he said once. Its such a high and so bad and naughty. I'd crave it. Still do, however, my bf lives in another state right now.

I_love_anal

Post by I_love_anal » Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:59 am

ImAlinaWhoRu wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:50 pm
Love gaping. Im wearing plugs for almost 14 years. When i take my plug out i stay open about 4-5 cm(i dont know how much inches that are). My biggest gabe was about7.5 cm

That’s absolutely beautiful!!!!!

bestanal4ever

Post by bestanal4ever » Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:04 am

hippiechick45 wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:59 pm
An ex used to do this with me. oh man was it hot. He had an 3-prong anal speculum and a really large one i don't remember anything else about it, however, I believe it would open to like 2" if I remember he said once. Its such a high and so bad and naughty. I'd crave it. Still do, however, my bf lives in another state right now.

l.
That's impressive. Looks like that ass has been very well trained to take bigger things

AssWorship

Post by AssWorship » Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:40 pm

hippiechick45 wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:59 pm

That’s so hot!! I have to buy a speculum!

alarac56

Post by alarac56 » Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:09 am

"anal work" is a must in slave's training, and I do it regularily with my slave, but it is important to keep her tight too, so she wears metal plugs to renforce her muscles. https://photos.app.goo.gl/i98Mw9h78ELDFepe9

HsSlyna

Post by HsSlyna » Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:52 am

My Master makes me wear metal plugs most of the time. I simply love the feeling when my ass is open after being fisted . Hard to describe how it feels. I think it’s the feeling of being deeply used…