Progress!!!

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
EverExpandingHole

Progress!!!

Post by EverExpandingHole » Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:46 pm

Neither my wife or I have ever had anal sex. I
've been privately playing with my anus & plugging for several years though. The last few years, I've let her know about my obsession & even had her watch & help.
I've even shown her videos of anal sex & talked about us doing it. She was completely grossed out about it at first, but slowly started coming around a little bit. We've had several discussions about it, but I thought that she was just humoring me.
Yesterday, I was gone all day doing work for our business & she was home alone. Today, she told me that while I was gone yesterday, she spent time playing with a few of the glass plugs. Then she told me that now she understands all of my comments about the stimulation. She showed me the plugs that she used & I was surprised how large she went. By the end of our conversation, she was talking about me using a condom so that I wouldn't end up with an infection.
I'm excited about us starting some new experiences!
Last edited by EverExpandingHole on Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:23 am, edited 3 times in total.

AnalJay

Re: Progress!!!

Post by AnalJay » Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:51 am

Hiya, that sounds like great news. If she likes it and it becomes a regular thing, maybe suggest trying it without a condom - presuming you are monogamous, and tell her, if you do get an infection you will get some antibiotics and put it down to experience and use a condom next time. Remember some people have anal sex as a form of contraception with no condom. I have been having anal sex with my wife for many years and I have never picked up an infection. In fact it dawned on me that the bacteria up your bum, as long as you don't have a stomach upset, is the same sort of bacteria that is in Yakult and other pro-biotics that people buy. To be crude it is just poo that has been outside the body for a time where airborne 'bad' bacteria has had time to land and multiply that turns it bad. I began to consider this years ago when we accidentally slipped from anal to vaginal sex a few times when getting carried away. We expected an infection, like people bang on about, but nothing ever happened - but that may also be down to personal body chemistry. We decided to freely go from anal to vaginal as we felt like it and if an infection happened then we would know to stop doing that. That was years ago now. My wife once got an infection from riding her horse through a river and once again years later from my hand, I mustn't have washed it properly; but neither of us ever from the tabooed anal play. Anyway, have fun, it's great to discover new facets of a relationship - I am pleased for you both.

winter8812

Re: Progress!!!

Post by winter8812 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:17 am

Congratulations on opening a new world. My husband and I have been having anal sex for 10 years and have never been infected. Because of fear of pregnancy, the sex life after marriage is not perfect. Ever since I got used to anal sex, I feel very relaxed during intercourse, but I have climaxed again and again. Now we rarely do vaginal sex.
Condoms are completely unnecessary, but enema is still inevitable a few months after the beginning of anal sex. Anal sex stimulates bowel movements. The embarrassment of not having an enema will spoil the good times. Especially in the first few months of anal sex. Generally, after 9 months, there is no problem even if you don't have an enema. :D