Maximum stretch

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Post Reply

What max safe diameter anus permanent stretch?

1 cm
0
No votes
2 cm
0
No votes
3 cm
2
25%
4 cm
1
13%
5 cm
1
13%
6 cm
2
25%
7 cm
0
No votes
8 cm
1
13%
9 cm
0
No votes
10 cm
1
13%
 
Total votes: 8

Ferrum
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:31 pm
Gender: Male

Maximum stretch

Post by Ferrum » Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:45 pm

Hi. When people fulltime wearing giant butt plug then it damage for anus? It decrease anal sensitivity for sex?

Plz, write max safe diameter plug for fulltime wearing by ur opinion and ur experience: diameter ur plug and hours in day wearing and count of days wearing and ur anal health changes and sex sensitive changes. Tnx

Pehart2
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:25 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Maximum stretch

Post by Pehart2 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:39 pm

For me was 4 cm with my biggest glass plug. Ok I'm not very experienced in plug wearing... That was my ever biggest thing up!

Ferrum
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:31 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Maximum stretch

Post by Ferrum » Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:47 pm

Pehart2 wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:39 pm
For me was 4 cm with my biggest glass plug. Ok I'm not very experienced in plug wearing... That was my ever biggest thing up!

This topic about permanent, full time, 24/7 plug wearing. What hours in day u wearing?

ImAlinaWhoRu
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:46 am
Gender: Female

Re: Maximum stretch

Post by ImAlinaWhoRu » Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:26 pm

My plug is about 10 cm at the widest point. I wear it 24/7 full time. No, it didnt decreased my sensitivity

Ferrum
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:31 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Maximum stretch

Post by Ferrum » Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:19 pm

ImAlinaWhoRu wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:26 pm
My plug is about 10 cm at the widest point. I wear it 24/7 full time. No, it didnt decreased my sensitivity

10 cm its really diameter or not circumference length? What diameter narrow point? What days(months/years) u wearing?

ImAlinaWhoRu
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:46 am
Gender: Female

Re: Maximum stretch

Post by ImAlinaWhoRu » Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:36 pm

No its Diameter. At the noarrow point my plug has a diamter of 6 cm. Im wearing now for 14 years plugs, ive startet at the age of 10 ( i know pretty early)

ImAlinaWhoRu
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:46 am
Gender: Female

Re: Maximum stretch

Post by ImAlinaWhoRu » Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:39 pm

Ferrum wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:19 pm
ImAlinaWhoRu wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:26 pm
My plug is about 10 cm at the widest point. I wear it 24/7 full time. No, it didnt decreased my sensitivity

10 cm its really diameter or not circumference length? What diameter narrow point? What days(months/years) u wearing?

No its Diameter. At the noarrow point my plug has a diamter of 6 cm. Im wearing now for 14 years plugs, ive startet at the age of 10 ( i know pretty early)

Ferrum
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:31 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Maximum stretch

Post by Ferrum » Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:15 pm

What about permanent anus stretch to bones limit?

Post Reply