Maximum stretch

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.

What max safe diameter anus permanent stretch?

1 cm
8%
2 cm
4%
3 cm
16%
4 cm
8%
5 cm
4%
6 cm
20%
7 cm
8%
8 cm
4%
9 cm
No votes
10 cm
28%

Total votes: 25

Alexfun

Re: Maximum stretch

Post by Alexfun » Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:13 am

Hi @Knifos , as far as I 've been reading from experts, it won't be permanently loose as you go step by step and don't tear/hurt the sphincter. If you stop plugging, It will go back to the original as other muscles do. This, according to the experts, is one reason we should keep practicing the stretch. :D
A good example is the one @ImAlinaWhoRu mentioned. She uses a plug with 6cm neck and it didn't become permanently loose.

Alexfun

Re: Maximum stretch

Post by Alexfun » Mon Jan 16, 2023 6:21 pm

I'm currently wearing a plug to sleep (almost everyday) and it's pretty comfortable. It has 5.5cm diameter and a neck with 3cm. I'm also stretching my anus with a 7cm plug (diameter) and a neck of 5.5cm (for 30 minutes or so). As I get used to it for using longer, I intend to sleep with it and buy a wider one. Maybe with practice I could end this year with a 10 cm plug. My challenge is to find a wide plug but short. The wide ones are too long (17 cm on). If someone could share a wide and short plug, it'd be appreciated.
I don't use these plugs during the day because they keep popping out and I don't have a harness. Also, despite being pleasurable, it would distract me from work...
So far, my anus get back to normal a couple of minutes after I remove the plug. I'll keep checking and let you know on any news.
Great anal for all!