Does anal sex help one maintain a healthier lifestyle, and is it worth it?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
SoSad

Does anal sex help one maintain a healthier lifestyle, and is it worth it?

Post by SoSad » Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:14 am

I always hear about the "risks". "It's the riskiest sex", "there is a risk of catching STD, STI, parasites, and other diseases, struggling with fecal incontinence, loose rectum and anus, and rectal and anal cancer", yadda yadda yadda

I stumbled upon a thread by homophobic people comparing vagina to anus and being jealous of how "easier" vaginal is because "it requires less preparation": https://imgur.com/xxkMEby

They walked all over anal as you can see and it upset me

I get the "risks". What about the health benefits? Are there any? Does anal sex help one maintain a healthier lifestyle, and how?

Anal apparently requires too much preparation? Unlike vaginal, that one can spontaneously have whenever and wherever, one can't have spontaneous anal whenever and wherever they want. They have to plan beforehand to eat properly, empty their bowels, bathe, douche, stretch with lube, etc, most of which aren't done for vaginal

One would have to go to great lengths for a few minutes of "pleasure" during anal, which is why anti-anal individuals are put and turned off by anal

Is anal worth it despite the lengthy preparation, and "risks"?

Why would the lengthy preparation and "risks" be worth the few minutes of "pleasure"?

Ffluffy

Re: Does anal sex help one maintain a healthier lifestyle, and is it worth it?

Post by Ffluffy » Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:59 am

It isn't the first your post like this, is it?

No, anal sex does not inherently promote a healthier lifestyle.
Yes, it can be more traumatic and has a higher STI transmission rate (that said, vaginal sex has already high STI transmission rate, so you should be wearing a condom with an unverified partner regardless if you do PIV or PIA).
Loose rectum does not happen from anal sex, unless there is a physical injury. Similarly, one can get an injury or even die from vaginal sex if they do something similarily stupid.
Yes, you'd better up your fiber intake if you engage in receiving anal sex. You'd better do it regardless though, for your intestinal health.
No, vaginal sex is not entirely prep-free and spontaneously ready.

Anal is not a magic pill, and it's not a devillish deviation. It's just a sexual preference, which should be practiced with care like anything else.

Ferrum

Post by Ferrum » Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:31 am

Why would the lengthy preparation and "risks" be worth the few minutes of "pleasure"?

Im got object in my anus without preparation (no enema, no fingering, no lube), its only pleasure for me

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:59 am

We don't have any prep, unless my wife decides she wants to go to the loo, in a common sense kind of way. It's usually pretty clean but I like it when it isn't too, so it's win win. If we want to have sex, we just have sex. Been doing that for many years with no health issues what so ever. Some people like the ritual of prepping though. Some to play it safe and others just like enemas. I like enemas, they're fun, though I don't often have one. I think people that bad mouth anal are generally biased and don't have anal themselves. I get if they have tried it and didn't like it; but it shouldn't be knocked by someone who has no real experience. I have stated a number of times that it is crazy how the anti-anal taboo suggests that matter from a healthy persons bowel is in some way toxic. When people buy yakult and other pro biotics that are basically bowel bacteria. Did you know that there is now a treatment for chronic dysentery that involves transplanting stool from a healthy donor into the bowel of the infected patient to re populate the gut with health bacteria. It's old faecal matter that has stood around attracting air borne bacteria to bread that is a health threat. This is why cleaning up afterwards is important; but during the act of sex I personally have no worries or hang-ups about my cock dancing with Mr. Hankey hahaha

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:40 am

Hey, I never saw this topic.

The preperation thing is personal. I can - at any given moment - shove my cock up my woman’s ass and she wil enjoy it. Lube preffered , but not needed. Some spit and I can assfuck her.

With her anal penetration is even easier then vaginal penetration. That’s also why we’re anal only. Her asshole and her mouth are always ready to use.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

hdean667

Post by hdean667 » Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:10 am

Me and my GF are AO and have been for nearly 2 years. Our only prep is spit.
If you and your partner to not have any STIs you will not get STIs.
Anal has actually proven easier than vaginal for us. Actually, with vaginal we had to do more prep than just spit.
Her ass is just as tight as ever. It's just easier to enter after so long because she is accustomed to it.
She eats the same as ever. So, no, it does not encourage a healthier diet or lifestyle.

ObedientWife

Post by ObedientWife » Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:27 am

I believe it depends. I, for example, certainly pay more attention to what I eat and how often I poop. That helped immensely with some health issues I had for ages. And one healthy habit often kickstarts other healthy habits. Not everyone will go that way, but some certainly do start to pay more attention to their bodies, just because they switch holes. 😄
Also, I used to have vag infections quite often before going AO. It might have been a side effect of the pill, or it might have been just because shoving things into vagina does that. I don't remember the last time I had any such issues while only doing anal. With all the scaremongering I was afraid it would actually cause more infections. It didn't.
And don't get me started on the health issues caused by the pill. That shit is toxic. I felt so much better after ditching it, it's almost unbelievable.
So, there you go. Anal is healthy. :D

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:20 am

Now you mention it. Something my girlfriend told me many times, is that when she was with her ex, she had vaginal infections all the time. After anal play and anal sex she also often had tears in her anus. Which the lube would sting when applied. Furthermore she had loose stool pretty often, making her avoid anal although she loved it.

Since she’s with me, even when we were having vaginal sex, she never had an infection. Not once. So she started wondering if the hygiene of her ex was the cause. Furtermore since I assfuck her, not once did she have a tear in her anus. I take very good care of my favorite fuckhole. We fuck a lot. And it would kill me if I can’t assfuck her because I damaged her little fuckhole. Then in the 20 months that we’re together, she didn’t have any loose stool anymore. Her bowel movements have never been this healthy. Because I asked her to do ass to mouth, she started using an anal douche daily, to clean her rectum. She says it also does wonders for her bowels and loves using it on daily basis. And she wants to be able to do ass to mouth every time we fuck.

So if you would ask my girlfriend, she would say that anal only made her healthier too. And her unused pussy looks amazingly beautiful, after more then a year of not having a cock in it.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:10 pm

ObedientWife wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:27 am
I believe it depends. I, for example, certainly pay more attention to what I eat and how often I poop. That helped immensely with some health issues I had for ages. And one healthy habit often kickstarts other healthy habits.

Very similar experience for us. She frequently had UTI’s before we went anal only. As a couple in our 60’s we only recently leaned “the pill” kills libido. When she started a custom hormone therapy regimen her libido was like it was in her 20’s. With moderately elevated cholesterol I took a statin that killed my libido… a side effect other users experienced.

It’s a shame more women and men don’t understand the side effects of medicine pushed on a daily basis. Medicine has its place but it’s trying to occupy every place in our daily lives. So sad when medicine kills someone’s sex drive.