Do other animals have anal sex?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
SoSad

Do other animals have anal sex?

Post by SoSad » Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:35 pm

I'm curious if other animals have anal sex too? Is there any evidence that other species have anal sex?

I hope humans aren't the only ones having anal sex? 😅

jack.fats

Re: Do other animals have anal sex?

Post by jack.fats » Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:51 pm

SoSad wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:35 pm
I'm curious if other animals have anal sex too? Is there any evidence that other species have anal sex?

Well, yes and no:
as per definition, "Homosexual: in animals, this has been used to refer to same-sex behavior that is not sexual in character and same-sex partners that might involve any combination of courting, copulating, parenting and affection (just like homosexual pair bonds’ in gulls).

"Homosexual behavior in animals is sexual or mating behavior among non-human species that is interpreted as homosexual or bisexual. This may include same-sex sexual activity, courtship, affection, pair bonding, and parenting among same-sex animal pairs." (Wiki)

Hope it helps.

Ferrum

Post by Ferrum » Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:12 am

jack.fats wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:51 pm
SoSad wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:35 pm

Well, yes and no:
as per definition, "Homosexual: in animals, this has been used to refer to same-sex behavior that is not sexual in character and same-sex partners that might involve any combination of courting, copulating, parenting and affection (just like homosexual pair bonds’ in gulls).

"Homosexual behavior in animals is sexual or mating behavior among non-human species that is interpreted as homosexual or bisexual. This may include same-sex sexual activity, courtship, affection, pair bonding, and parenting among same-sex animal pairs." (Wiki)

Hope it helps.

Homo not equal anal. Homo may be not anal and anal may be hetero

jack.fats

Re: Do other animals have anal sex? - no pun intended

Post by jack.fats » Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:42 am

Didn't want to hurt anyone, otherwise I wasn't posting here(AOL forever): don't you think?

My fault and apologies :!:

Anal fun within family members may occur... (reformulate what written!) :D

Cheers

Please note: unfortunately, it's still taken for granted that "Anal fun equals to gay"

SoSad

Re: Do other animals have anal sex? - no pun intended

Post by SoSad » Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:39 am

jack.fats wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:42 am
Didn't want to hurt anyone, otherwise I wasn't posting here(AOL forever): don't you think?

My fault and apologies :!:

Anal fun within family members may occur... (reformulate what written!) :D

Cheers

Please note: unfortunately, it's still taken for granted that "Anal fun equals to gay"

No worries, I understood what you meant ...

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:25 am

Bonobos do

Juliet

Post by Juliet » Tue Nov 01, 2022 3:08 pm

Lol no.
Animals cannot act consciously. Only human can. That's the main difference between animal and human. They don't choose their partner. They naturally go with nature's intelligence. When the sexual need is there males go after any females. They don't have anal because it's fun lol. Is this even a real question. If the penetration happens it's mistake because they follow physical drive. Why humans have kinks and fetishes? Because we can choose our actions. And I don't understand is that wikipedia information says animals could be homosexual or am I misreading it? That bollocks! If a male dog humps a another male dog it's simple because animals go with their physical sensation. Same way they would hump your leg because they unconsciously follows the sensation.
Anal among animals are like glory holes. You put up your knob in and have no idea who's in the other side. When you walk out you still don't know it's just a bloke. So now you gay? Humans have the capability to choose with our mind. Animals don't.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:50 am

Think dolphins can get pretty kinky, maybe not anal but exploring what they can shove/take where