Dominant man how does a longtime relationship looklike.

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Izabela

Dominant man how does a longtime relationship looklike.

Post by Izabela » Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:24 am

Hi, since 6 months i'm dating a dominant man. That also why i'm anal only now. Has anyone expirience? Can it wiht some time change to a more eqal partnership? I like to be submissive in sex. But the sex topic is a big part of my life now. Not sure if i want to spend my life like this.
Since six months anal only...

Foul

Re: Dominant man how does a longtime relationship looklike.

Post by Foul » Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:33 am

Hello Izabela

Is he quite dominant other than sex part?
If he is strict on AO before marriage, that’s one of the good thing that he has belief himself…

But if he is more like dominant to daily life,
And you wish to be more equal to him, probably needs to speak up what you want…?

Would be better if you could share more about your relationship?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Foul - Anal Only Lifestyle believer from Far East Asia
PM welcomed at anytime

Izabela

Post by Izabela » Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:06 pm

He cares about my needs but he needs me to fullfil his fantasy. Till now i did all that he wanted. But i dont know waht will happen if i say "no". On the other hand i want to explore sex with him. Maybe he shoul guide me. It's complicated emotionaly.

johnnyy

Post by johnnyy » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:32 am

sounds interesting. I'mlooking for cool girl right now too, I met so many hot girls here https://vibragame.org/en/private-sex-webcast.html. It's a perfect way to find a girl for one night or more. This chat has an element of surprise 'coz I never know in advance who you will be chatting with me now or in 10 minutes.
Last edited by johnnyy on Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

doomgcx

Post by doomgcx » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:18 am

For me, the dominant person (man in my case) in a sexual relationship needs to fully cater to the sub's fantasies. The trick is to find where their limits are.
So in a way, a dom should be at the service of the sub in order to push the sub's boundaries and blow their mind.

If the dom is in it only for him/her self, then I don't think that it is a healthy relationship.

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:41 am

doomgcx wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:18 am
For me, the dominant person (man in my case) in a sexual relationship needs to fully cater to the sub's fantasies. The trick is to find where their limits are.
So in a way, a dom should be at the service of the sub in order to push the sub's boundaries and blow their mind.

If the dom is in it only for him/her self, then I don't think that it is a healthy relationship.

This is 100% right. This is a healthy dom/sub relationship. There should be give and take through a negotiation process. If you want to be in an anal only dom/sub relationship then more power to you. If you are unsure then you need to have a conversation to ensure both your needs are being met.

Izabela

Post by Izabela » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:25 am

I will think about it. That was very helpfull. Thank you.