Dominant man how does a longtime relationship looklike.

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Izabela

Dominant man how does a longtime relationship looklike.

Post by Izabela » Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:24 am

Hi, since 6 months i'm dating a dominant man. That also why i'm anal only now. Has anyone expirience? Can it wiht some time change to a more eqal partnership? I like to be submissive in sex. But the sex topic is a big part of my life now. Not sure if i want to spend my life like this.
Since february 2021 anal only.

Foul

Re: Dominant man how does a longtime relationship looklike.

Post by Foul » Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:33 am

Hello Izabela

Is he quite dominant other than sex part?
If he is strict on AO before marriage, that’s one of the good thing that he has belief himself…

But if he is more like dominant to daily life,
And you wish to be more equal to him, probably needs to speak up what you want…?

Would be better if you could share more about your relationship?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Foul - Anal Only Lifestyle believer from Far East Asia
PM welcomed at anytime

Izabela

Post by Izabela » Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:06 pm

He cares about my needs but he needs me to fullfil his fantasy. Till now i did all that he wanted. But i dont know waht will happen if i say "no". On the other hand i want to explore sex with him. Maybe he shoul guide me. It's complicated emotionaly.

johnnyy

Post by johnnyy » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:32 am

sounds interesting. I'mlooking for cool girl right now too, I met so many hot girls here https://vibragame.org/en/private-sex-webcast.html. It's a perfect way to find a girl for one night or more. This chat has an element of surprise 'coz I never know in advance who you will be chatting with me now or in 10 minutes.
Last edited by johnnyy on Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

doomgcx

Post by doomgcx » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:18 am

For me, the dominant person (man in my case) in a sexual relationship needs to fully cater to the sub's fantasies. The trick is to find where their limits are.
So in a way, a dom should be at the service of the sub in order to push the sub's boundaries and blow their mind.

If the dom is in it only for him/her self, then I don't think that it is a healthy relationship.

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:41 am

doomgcx wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:18 am
For me, the dominant person (man in my case) in a sexual relationship needs to fully cater to the sub's fantasies. The trick is to find where their limits are.
So in a way, a dom should be at the service of the sub in order to push the sub's boundaries and blow their mind.

If the dom is in it only for him/her self, then I don't think that it is a healthy relationship.

This is 100% right. This is a healthy dom/sub relationship. There should be give and take through a negotiation process. If you want to be in an anal only dom/sub relationship then more power to you. If you are unsure then you need to have a conversation to ensure both your needs are being met.

Izabela

Post by Izabela » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:25 am

I will think about it. That was very helpfull. Thank you.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:35 am

I fear your situation will lead nowhere. I ‘ve been reacting in the topic about the painting, but now I read he is single sided expecting anything from you sexually and socially. But I don’t see what he gives back.

This will end with you’re feeling neglected and an emotional wreck. Cause I think he is the toxic kind of dominant. Selfish and no care about your feelings.

Rethink this relationship and ask yourself what you want in life.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:04 pm

I am coming to this pretty much from the opposite perspective. My most recent lover is an anal-only submissive who has taught me how to treat her right to her fulfillment.

Of course that is very anecdotal, but what I have realized from our interactions is, that submissive women don't need to be fragile little demure girls who have no personality of their own or self-esteem. It is more of a relationship where she can let go, give herself over completely and feel both guided and protected while knowing that she is bringing immense pleasure to her partner as well as experiencing it herself.

I would never think of degrading her or disrespecting her as a person even if she loves to be my "anal-only submissive painslut fucktoy" in bed, neither would she expect me to take charge of every aspect of the rest of her life.

Some people go for that kind of stuff, but I am not sure whether it is healthy to consistently live like this. In the end you are still a self-actualized human being, not a mindless object. I often feel that dominant partners who want their sub lovers to completely debase themselves 24/7 probably have some sort of underlying issue if they can't get out of character.

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:49 am

My wife discovered a few years ago that she likes to be submissive.
I guess I had always led the way in sex with her, but now we push the boundaries a lot further since this discovery.
She has a powerful job and a strong personality; but she discovered that she likes to be dominated sexually.
But then sometimes she will get rebellious, insulting even or sometimes she will get over excited and forward.
Then I discovered that some people 'switch' from one way to another sub to Dom; But with her it was something other than that.
Then we discovered 'Brats' Turns out she sometimes switches from being submissive to what is termed as a 'Brat'
When she found out there was a name for it and it was a known 'thing', she was most happy. But it keeps me on my toes.
But yes, she has a personality and a life outside of the kinky side of our sexual relationship. Others maybe want it 24/7 in life in general?
We do have an anytime anal and anytime oral arrangement so there is a 24/7 element which keeps a buzz in the air
wherever and whenever we are. And of course, often we just make sweet love and forget the kink.