Dominant man how does a longtime relationship looklike.

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Backdoorlover

Re: Dominant man how does a longtime relationship looklike.

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:58 am

Let me explain my opinion here.

I am 52 years old with an adult daughter. When I read your story I think in terms like “this could be my daughter”. That’s why I was opposed to the anal painting in your livingroom. I will immidiatly imagine coming into my daughters appartment and see a painting on which she’s assfucked by her dominant boyfriend. I am totally okay with my daughter having anal sex, I know it is very enoyable. But I would probably have a fight with the boyfriend in 10 seconds. 🤣
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Izabela

Post by Izabela » Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:44 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:58 am
Let me explain my opinion here.

I am 52 years old with an adult daughter. When I read your story I think in terms like “this could be my daughter”. That’s why I was opposed to the anal painting in your livingroom. I will immidiatly imagine coming into my daughters appartment and see a painting on which she’s assfucked by her dominant boyfriend. I am totally okay with my daughter having anal sex, I know it is very enoyable. But I would probably have a fight with the boyfriend in 10 seconds. 🤣

Yeah. I tottaly understand it. My dad is also not happy with my new style and the breasts...
Since february 2021 anal only.

Izabela

Post by Izabela » Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:49 am

Brutal ass fucker wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:16 am
If he wants it change your hair, make your lips bigger, you are a great bimbo material. Make those tits even bigger. The joy of your life is to make your partner happy. Focus on it. Dont think just listen and you will find happines. I hope you will continue to change and you will end up as an happy decoration and fucktoy for your partner.
Keep us updated.
Is wish you all the best.

What? I dont want to be like this... i'm not a person like that. I have a univesity degree. I cannot give up everthing to be a "bimbo"... I do love him and I will do a lot for this relationship but i will not turn into a sexdoll...

Brutal ass fucker

Post by Brutal ass fucker » Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:44 pm

In my opinion it is a great act of courage to show the world that you can change yourself to make others happy. It is not easy to free yourself of decision making and social frames. But i think once you did that, you will be more happy than most of us.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon May 16, 2022 1:26 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:35 am
I fear your situation will lead nowhere. I ‘ve been reacting in the topic about the painting, but now I read he is single sided expecting anything from you sexually and socially. But I don’t see what he gives back.

This will end with you’re feeling neglected and an emotional wreck. Cause I think he is the toxic kind of dominant. Selfish and no care about your feelings.

Rethink this relationship and ask yourself what you want in life.

I wrote this months ago. Sad to see it folding out as I predicted.

But take your time. Morn and move on. He never deserved you anyway.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Izabela

Post by Izabela » Mon May 16, 2022 1:57 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 1:26 am
Backdoorlover wrote:
Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:35 am
I fear your situation will lead nowhere. I ‘ve been reacting in the topic about the painting, but now I read he is single sided expecting anything from you sexually and socially. But I don’t see what he gives back.

This will end with you’re feeling neglected and an emotional wreck. Cause I think he is the toxic kind of dominant. Selfish and no care about your feelings.

Rethink this relationship and ask yourself what you want in life.

I wrote this months ago. Sad to see it folding out as I predicted.

But take your time. Morn and move on. He never deserved you anyway.

I think my answer is stuck in the outbox so i will copy it here:

Easy to say. I feel used... as he was breaking up with me i was crying and he said that he is proud with the change i made. He said i should stay on the path of a bimbo slut and just enjoy it. He is really thinking that he helped me to find myself... After he broke my heart in 100 pieces he said that if i want to fuck sometimes, as we did before, he is open to it. Also he knows a few man that are interested in me and he can arrange some meetings. Can you imagine that?!!! He really thinks he turned me into an easy slut... I gave him everything i've changed a lot for him. All that i have left from this relationship is a pair of big fake tits and bad reputation... i really loved him. I was sure that my life will be complete. That we will get married and have children. I was just stupid... sorry to bother you with all that. Thank you for your support. I hope the future will be better. It is very hard to speak about it with my friends

MoMa

Post by MoMa » Mon May 16, 2022 9:07 am

There are so many men out there, who can fulfill your needs, without even trying.

The process of getting there, might sound hard right now, since your are heartbroken, but as long as you set clear boundaries with future partners, you'll reach to a point where you will have a coequal relationship in life and asymmetrical in bed and feel satisfying in every aspect of it.

Izabela

Post by Izabela » Mon May 16, 2022 11:53 pm

MoMa wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 9:07 am
There are so many men out there, who can fulfill your needs, without even trying.

The process of getting there, might sound hard right now, since your are heartbroken, but as long as you set clear boundaries with future partners, you'll reach to a point where you will have a coequal relationship in life and asymmetrical in bed and feel satisfying in every aspect of it.

I hope i will be happy someday. It will just take some time.

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Wed May 18, 2022 5:02 am

Izabela wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 11:53 pm

You are a woman who is prepared to give much to her lover. I am sure you will find someone who will value that the way you deserve. I am sorry it turned out this way, but now you will be able to spot red flags much easier based on this unfortunate experience.

Izabela

Post by Izabela » Wed May 18, 2022 6:06 am

amaizeg wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 5:02 am
Izabela wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 11:53 pm

You are a woman who is prepared to give much to her lover. I am sure you will find someone who will value that the way you deserve. I am sorry it turned out this way, but now you will be able to spot red flags much easier based on this unfortunate experience.

I hope so...